Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help appreciated

I had a normal period from 30th April until 3rd May. Got positive opk on 13th May, so ovulated around 14th May. Dtd various times leading up to and after ovulation during fertile period. On 26th May had a light bleed, used 2 panty liners but not full, mainly changed due to wanting to be clean. Then 27,28 and 29 had light spotting, mainly mixed with creamy cm with light pink bits when wiped (sorry tmi). Took pregnancy test today and negative. Had some symptoms, cravings, nausea on and off, exhausted, frequent urination. All on and off. Is it possible that what I had was implantation and may get a positive after a few days. Bleeding only ended yesterday, so may be a few more days? Any help would be appreciated. I had another BFN this afternoon. If it was a period I am due to ovulate in next few days but not even getting faint line on opk like I usually do. Just frustrated and it's getting me down, just found out a family member is pregnant too.