Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

July TWW

Thought I'd start a new thread for those who didn't conceive in the June tww. Hope we get some more positives this month image

I'm officially on my tww as of today! 

Replies

• Options

Hello again Lacey, cycle twin. 

I'm not sure if I'm in the TWW yet because I did a opk on 29th which had a good line but not quite positive. Then I did one later that day that I think was, I'll send a pic. But since then I've had negative opks and no EWCM which I have had on previous cycles so I'm not convinced that I have ovulated yet. I am a bit confusesimage

• Options

morning Ladies! Thought I would post on here instead of  June one 

I’m now on day 49 with no sign of AF today however my lower belly feels rock hard, doing this dishes this morning at sink and it Felt uncomfortbale against worktop.. if that makes sense. Do you guys think this could be something? I don’t have any other symptoms I’m tiref And feel abit sick and less appetite but putting it down to the hot weather 

I’ve not taken a test is a couple of days.. I’m so scared it’s going to be another negative.

• Options

I’m back here too! I’m only on CD6 so I have a week or so until my fertile window! Hope your all okay xx

• Options

Hey ladies. Nice to meet some July TWW. I don't ovulate until Friday but will be in my TWW the week after good luck for thus month 

• Options

imageHey guys :), how are you all?? I’ve just done this opk today as my Clearblue haven’t arrived yet, and I know this isn’t positive but quite a good line for cd6 I don’t usually ovulated until about cd18 but thought I’d start testing early this month as just finished bleeding from my chemical pregnancy and heard you can ovulate early. 

Would you say I’m going to ovulate early this month or do other people usually get second lines like this for a good week or so. Mine are usually completEly negative at this stage. Thanks xx 

• Options

Obrooker that looks positive to me image

ive had two days of positive OPK's this month, usually only get one. Hoping today's will be negative otherwise I'll be even more confused. Obviously the hormones are strong this month lol. 

Masonmomma still no AF? Have you seen GP at all to find out why you may have missed it this month? Your tww has dragged out big time! Must be getting really frustrating not knowing what's going on! 

• Options

Hi ladies. I’m only cd8 so not there yet but hopefully not long. Although I have to say I’m feeling pretty relaxed this month about things. We are going to Venice for a long weekend on 10th August so if we aren’t successful this month I won’t be devastated as it means I can make the most of the wine and the prosecco region!! we will still be very much trying though! I have been having some random pink spotting today which is really weird so no idea what that is about. Have started the opks as well, randomly had a positive on cd4 but think that was a fluke and period related. 

Llittlemish - my lines are often like that throughout my cycle. It’s probably a tiny bit darker than that now. 

Obrooker I would say that looks positive! 

Good luck to everybody for many many bfps for the summer xx

• Options

Little mish, it’s hard to tell but keep going with the OPKS as you don’t want to miss, do you ever test early on other cycles to compare? If you can, try and DTD every other day so all bases are covered! 

Razoredcarrot - defo a good mind set to have so you will have something to look forward to if it’s not your month xxx

• Options

Hi ladies,  I had my af on 5th -11th june.Had MC in May.Soonafter my af was done we were DTD every alternate day.Started from 14th June actually.So from 24th June night I have been getting very bad cramps in my right lower tummy couldn't get proper sleep as back too was hurting.In the morning when I woke up found some brown discharge.This continued for 3 days in total that is from 25th June to 27th June.It was slight red on 27th.My cycles are irregular as I have PCOS.Really confused don't know if I had implantation bleeding.Keeping fingers crossed as I have been ttc for almost 6years now.I took first response pregnancy test today it was negative.Think it was too early for testing.Can anybody please help.

• Options

I have 6 days left to wait :) keep thinking i have symptoms but think its in my head! No positives as if yet 

• Options

Ooo razoredcarrot that sounds lovely, yes it good that you have something to look forward to. 

Thanks girls, yes I will just keep testing. My opks are usually 100% negative at this stage no second line at all so will keep a close eye on them and dtd as often as possible. Cant wait for my Clearblue ones to arrive xx 

• Options

Hi, first time posting in here, I am in my TWW at the moment as far as I know, stopped using OPK's and doing charting as it started to stress me out more, not just doing the BD every 2nd day from CD 8 - 22/24. At the moment I am on CD 19, unsure whether I have ovulated yet, but fingers crossed for a BFP at the this month! Good luck to all the other ladies :-)

• Options

Happy July ladies! 

I'm still here and hanging around. I'm on CD3 now, and AF has quite randomly packed her bags and left! Extremely light on cd1, little heavier on cd2... Pretty much just spotting today. Barely making a mark only when I wipe... Very bizarre. Shortest AF visit ever.

Oh well, just means I can start the baby dancing a bit sooner this cycle :D

OH has been informed the aunt from hell has left the building.

He is hopeful and more positive about this cycle, as am I. We've both decided to take the cycle easy, and as it happens. No stressing about windows or missing them. We're just going to baby make when we feel like it. 

Cross your fingers and uncross your legs, ladies :D it's time to make some babies <3 good luck everyone. 

• Options

CD4 that was supposed to say. Morning thumbs lol

How is everyone else doing? :)

Does having a shorter AF mean I'll ovulate earlier? 

• Options

+ OPK 26TH and today is CD 21.... the TWW is taking forever this month!! 

• Options

Hello everyone, still new to this! 

Spryo I am the same, on CD3 and AF seems to be leaving me behind. Wasn't sure what to expect as this is my first natural AF after stopping the pill, last cycle was 43days! 

Same as you though, thinking positive as means we can start early! 

Wishing everyone lots of luck this month! Xx

• Options

Today is the start of cd30, I usually have a regular 28 day cycle but last month's was 26 days, too scared to go and buy a test as the last 2 times I had positives they ended in chemical pregnancies. I did have mild period type pains as usual yesterday and the day before nothing today. I also haven't been late for a period since my last chemical pregnancy. Couldn't bare to see bfp to have it snatched away again.

• Options

Elle - I am so close to you, I am on day 20 at the moment, not long to go though!

Miley15 - I know how you feel, I had a chemical a few months ago, I was so excited because I got a BFP and then days later it turned to a negative and AF arrived. So disheartening. I really hope it sticks this time :-)

• Options

Sending lots of sticky dust to those awaiting a bfp :)

I've definitely had a full period, albeit a ridiculously light one. I guess that's what mine are supposed to be without the coil...

I know what I WON'T be having put back in after my next baby haha.

That makes af unbearable almost. 

• Options

Hey girlies, 

I haven’t been on much since my chemical pregnancy in the June TWW chat. One thing my doctor did say was to keep testing around the day my period is due, if I have three chemical pregnancies then they’ll do some tests to find out why. So although I said to myself I wouldnt test early as seeing the BFP and then losing it was horrible - if there is a reason it’s happening then I want to find out sooner rather than later! 

Fingers crossed for us all xx