Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a faint positive

I’m due on in 6 days but been having all the symptoms of pregnancy and more, just wanted to see everyone’s opinions , can you see a second line this was within the 5 min time frame, I can see three so unsure if it’s invalid? Maybe I’ve just got line eyes 😂image

Thanksss

Replies

• Options

Is this an Asda one? If it is I had the faintest line like this last night! Fingers crossed it’s the start of a BFP for us both! Xxx

• Options

Hi , I think it’s from savers actually aha I’m not sure I’ve bought so many lol , fingers crossed for us both , it’s hard to hold off testing especially when you have a feeling you are. i hope you get your bfp , when is af due? Xxx

• Options

It looks similar To the ASDA ones then! My AF is due Thursday I believe! Fingers crossed! Have you taken another test? Xx

• Options

Are the Asda ones meant to be good , don’t think I’ve ever tried them, I tend to buy £1 ones as with my little boy they Showed 4 days before af. I haven’t taken another no , my af Isn’t due till Sunday so I’m trying to hold off a few more days 😊 have you taken another since yours last night , you’ll have to let me know how you get one , hopefully this is our month 😊😊😊 xxx

• Options

I believe the ASDA ones are good as they test for low HGC! No I haven’t done another yet! Yes I will let you know :) xxx

• Options

I’ll grab One today then , thanks xxx

• Options

I did another with first morning wee, not an Asda brand one unfortunately they didn’t have any in but the line doesn’t look any stronger, maybe a bit fainter. This is racking my brain, feel like I’m loosing hope to be honest 😞 image 

i just feel so pregnant, I guess it’s still to early to tell , I need to just keep busy and try not think of taking another test until the morning af is due. (5days) 

• Options

OMG i did exactly the same test and it came out just like yours.. its so confusing and i dont want to get my hopes up.. but i do see a faint line yours.. im also going to wait a few more days and test again

• Options

THIS IS MINEimagesee anything? Or is it all in my head? 

• Options

Jasmin97 I see a very faint line when is af due , I got my bfp 4 days before af , af Is due today for me , this was mine 4 days before imageimage 

i Would wait a couple more days and re test , fingers crossed for you though 😊😊 xx

• Options

Af was due on Friday but never came. I have a history of Fibroid and my periods are a mess. But i'll try to test in a few days just to be sure.. thanks for your reply 

• Options

imagehello all 😊

Just looking for some opinions on this as ive been testing since 6 days before my period is due. Im due on tomorrow.. can anyone else see the second line on these? 

Thank you x

• Options

I can see a very faint line 😊