Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Implantation Bleeding?

Hi I was wondering if anyone else has experienced the same sort of thing I am and then got a BFP. I am 12 DPO and im not sure if im experiencing implantation. Im not due AF until 2 days but today I am having mild cramps here and there as I have been for 5 days now but this morning I had very light pink on toilet paper and its been on and off all morning. Ive never had bleeding before my period is due. And I usually have quite bad cramping. I was abit ratty and emotional a couplw of days ago too. Ive been using tje toilet alot and another thing is usually im very bloated when im due but this time im not. Let me know what you think and if you have had anything similar. Thanksimage

Replies

• Options

Also im VERY tiredimage

• Options

only 5+2 the main symptom has been the tiredness with my last pregnancy i had quite a heavy implantation bleed for 1 day this time i had exactly what your describing it was light pink  only twice on the toilet paper 2 days before af was due positive pregnancy test on the day af was due so could be promising good luck