Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

M I pregnant or not ?

Hi after 10 days of my period date when I didn’t get my period i tried the pregnancy strip the 12th day first is showed negative but after an hour i saw a very very very very faint line hard to see but can make sure that there is one so on 13th day i tested again but see no line it showed negative . M I pregnant or not ? This picture is of 12th day of missed period .

cannot get if im pregnant because the second test i did was negative. image

Replies

• Options

The line looks grey so sorry I’d say it’s negative. Have you been stressed or taking any medication that could of thrown your period off , have you contacted your gp for a blood test x

• Options

Yes i have been stressing alot 😪 but i tried to be normal .. didn’t do any test yet but my periods are often irregular last time it came 7 days late and now it’s been 14 days .. what should i do ??

• Options

First thing id do is de stress, spend time with people , go out for walks or do something that makes you happy and hopefully your AF will show, id also contact your doctor or nurse to possibly get a blood test , are you actively ttc .. x

• Options

Not really ttc but i doubted because it’s been so many days .. even i feel period pain but im not havin them . Too much young 22 years old and married but know nothing about it :( what tests should i have to take regardless of being pregnant? 

• Options

Best test are pink dye ones , clear blue give false positives because the evap lines looks grey/blue so don’t use them unless you definitely know your pregnant, first response test are the most sensitive test but use with first morning wee or hold wee without drinking for a couple hours.. xx

• Options

Should i try a new company strip ? Because both i took from the same one 

• Options

Hi I need some help.I have been ttc for 6 years now.I had my last af in june.I normally have irregular cycles as I have PCOS.On Friday afternoon I randomly took cheap ebay test and saw a faint line on the strip.Two hours after that took first response pregnancy test and it was negative.Yesterday morning again it showed faint on ebay test.Today morning did test with second urine and it was faint again with ebay test.3 hours later tested again but it's negative.Don't understand what is going on.I don't want to put my hopes down as I want to get pregnant very badly.Any responses will be of great help for me.