Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Conversation about starting the family.

Hi all! 

Not sure if this is the correct place, but I have been struggling to seek answers and advice for the following:

I have been with my partner for over 2 years and we have been discussing creating a family, however lately it feels that he is coming up with new excuses to start it. For example, previously he was all about money and getting more stable ( we have full time, stable jobs with good income), afterwards was to take things slow, now it is to sort out my skin issue (which i believe i wont be able to, as I do suffer from very bad form of psoriasis and it doesnt look like it would be going it no remission. 

I have tried speaking to him and explaining that there is no perfect time for a child, however, every attempt seems useless as he gets angry and it almost feels that he is scared but he does not admit. 

Has any of you had anything similar and have managed to overcome this? I do love him, but sometimes it feels that he has different priorities in life. 

I would be super grateful if you have any advice to this!!:)