Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

What do you think?

Hi

I've never had a bfp before but I'm a few days late and caved and did a test.  I've got a faint line.  I googled about it and found this forum. . Love to know what you think... I've not been daring to hope (I've got pcos and overweight)

Replies

• Options

I'd say congratulations that definitely looks positive. Test in 2 days and the line will be darker. Brilliant news 

• Options

That's a pretty good positive!! Congratulations!!! X

• Options

Oh! Lol 😊thankyou for those quick replies!

I'm shocked and instantly worried (it's so early and with pcos I know there's an increased risk of miscarriage at any stage) 

I guess I just need to wait and see. .. I'll do another test maybe at weekend

• Options

We have a lovely Due in June 2019 Birth Club right this way if you fancy checking it out OnlyMe83...

• Options

Lol I can't even dare to think about that yet but I certainly will join that thread,  god willing!

• Options

Bought some clearblueas mine were cheap ones ....scared to retest but want confirmation lol. Will at least wait for a morning wee. 

Meanwhile of course it's been on my mind all day at work.  I keep thinking I feel twinges.  When I go to the loo I'm scared to look at tissue in case period has started.

Does everyone feel like this or is it because I expected problemsimage

Or because I'm a bit batty lol

• Options

I too feel like this. I have experienced a miscarriage in the past so I'm so scared of seeing blood when I go to the loo. I think it's normal we just want to be parents so bad we worry about everything even at this early stage 

• Options

Aww coffeejack. It's amazing even to get a positive but bittersweet not wanting to get too excited.  Plus its so early. 

But ..image

• Options

imageimage

anyone else see a faint line?  I’m 10DPO is it too early to be sure? AF not due till the 2nd .

• Options

I can see a faint line. Test again in few days, should get a darker line!!! Congratulations!! 🌷