Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TWW 🙄

Replies

• Options

Omg graces mun thats how mine started and still faint days later only getin bit darker now congrats

• Options

no I'm resisting the urge to test again until saturday. I've had the tiniest amount of brown mucous in my cup but no period.

• Options

I did some Christmas shopping online earlier from boots and I thought whilst I was at it to buy a first response 🙈 I don’t know how it happened honestly🙈 do you know of anyone who had tested 6 days before period and had a BFP? Xxxx

• Options

I had a bfp 6 days before af with my twin pregnancy in May xx

• Options

Really! I found out the day before I was due with my little boy. I feel so off. Very unusual to feel like this, could possibly be a cold or something but with the sore bbs and headache and the fatigue just makes me wonder. I dont usually have pms symptoms until I af arrives. I really hope this is my month. I mc in February and been trying since. I’ve been trying not to try and just go with the flow but this month feels different so fingers crossed my instinct could possibly be correct! Xxx

• Options

bfn on a clearblue. just ordered more internet cheapies. God this is frustratung. I'm now on CD 33 my cup is getting tiny amounts of brown goo and no sign of AF. I just want to see that positive i feel like I'm going mad 😂

• Options

I’m full of what I assumed was pms my husband even commented on how moody I have been 🙈🙈 xx

• Options

Post withdrawn by MFM HQ at poster’s request

• Options

wait a few more days before you test again x

• Options

Will do, hopefully if I hold AF till then and fingers crossed for 2 lines xx 

• Options

Keeping my hopes up for you williamsmummy 🤞🏼 i had my second miscarriage this year and everyone seems to be pregnant when It happens. Also had a d&c. Xxxx

• Options

Williams mummy sorry to hear about the traumatic birth and miscarriage! These chats are a brilliant source of support!! I’d also say to retest in a couple of days xx

• Options

Thanks georgieb94 and gracesmum! 

Also don't know if others are but me and my OH are taking conception vitamins. Took them with both pregnancies before hand but husband just joined vitamins this cycle, anything to help xxx 

• Options

Hi ladies 

I’m currently 9dpo and on CD23, yesterday I got light pink spotting only on the tissue when I wiped. I have had slight cramps and my boobs feel heavy. Is there anyone out there who’s at a similar point and has any symptom? 

Also when’s best to do a FRER? 

Thanks 

• Options

imageI cannot actually believe it!!! I thought I was out! 😭😭😭😭 please pray my rainbow sticks!! how is everyone today? xxxx

• Options

Congratulations lovely!! keep positive no stressing! Aw I’m so happy for you😁😁😁xxxxx

I have woke up to do my fellas lunch for work and feel extremely nauseous already :-( also woke up with a face full of spots! I never get spots!! xxxx

• Options

Congrats wishing u all the best. Hope my rainbow is soon x x x x 

My BBT is still up this morning (I heard it starts to come down before ur AF) but had a sweaty night (sorry tmi) and I usually get that night before AF image

Hope I'm wrong, feel silly getting my hopes up after 3 BFN. 

X

• Options

Thankyou ladies I hope you both get your bfp that would be so lovely!!!!! I feel all hot and bothered but it has been quite a warm night. 

xx

• Options

Williams mummy I had negatives until yesterday and my lines were so faint too faint to get on a pic! I assumed I was out as last time I had a bfp 6 days before! AF is due tomorrow for me! Still feel like I’m going to come on, but I usually have some light spotting for a couple of days before but I haven’t xx

• Options

I’ve got the first response test and I’m so impatient. Do you think 5 days before af is due is too early to test? I know it’s an early poas test And that’s the purpose of it xxx