Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

2 positives 3 negatives 1 wk before AF due

imageimage

So i've been trying to get pregnant for 2 yrs and still no luck since. 6 months ago I had a missed abortion. Now I really feel like i'm pregnant, so I went and got 2 peeing sticks 9 days before my period was due. The first one I had the most faintest line ever under 2 min around 10:40pm which slowly started to get darker and I was ELATED so i did another pregnancy test at 2:20am so 8 days before AF due and i got a darker line then the prev one in less than 2 min but i was confused because it showed really early so i thought i would do another one in the morning around 10:36am and i got a negative so i was even more confused and then i did another one 2 days after so 6 days before my period and i peed on 2 sticks (first morning urine) and i got more negatives and i'm even more confused than ever and i don't plan on peeing on any more sticks so i'm just going to wait and see if my AF would actually show its ugly face. I have put pictures of the first 3 pregnancy tests I did. Has this happened to anyone else and were actually pregnant?

Replies

• Options

Do you mean missed miscarriage? 

Try not to test until your missed af xx

• Options

Yes a missed miscarriage xx

• Options

So AF came on the day it was due and yes it really sucks image but im guessing the two pregnancy tests were either false or broken or I had a chemical pregnancy. Either way, im never gonna pee on any more sticks and just wait for AF to show its face or not 

• Options

Its devastating isnt it but just keep trying xx