Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Got BFP this morning

Im being cautiously happy. Had a couple of chemicals recently but they all had very faint lines even on frer's. This time was a boots own test. Period is due tomorrow.

The only thing that made me think i could be was the milky/yellowish cm and my boobs. My boobs ALWAYS hurt day after ovulation til about 24hrs before period starts. This time the pain was getting worse so it made me wonder. Took test about 11am after about 2hr hold. image

Replies

• Options

it's hard to say... to be sure you should do it one more time in a few days because they say tests show correct result in 2 weeks after conceive. I hope we will congratulate you soon!

• Options

Of course it's a positive!!!!! not even a faint line :) congratulations!

You don't need to test again, this is not an evap line :)

• Options

No i didnt think i was an evap but ive had some chemicals in the past which started out as faint positives but never got darker then turned negative. Im hoping this one sticks now

• Options

Pain is normal, I had that too. Unfortunately there is nothing you can do to prevent chemicals. I'd say these are pretty dark already. What dpo are you?

• Options

Im anywhere between 11 and 13dpo today

• Options

You might have been ovulating a bit earlier thank you think as these are very dark. Try tu use frer, I'd say this time it would be a dark line. Even digital would pick that up.

Congrats and fingers crossed this one sticks :) 

• Options

You may be right. I had 2 lots of ewcm amd i dont know which one i ovulated with as i dont temp or use opk's

• Options

Is it a particularly dark line then? 

• Options

I didn't get a line like that until I was at least 19 dpo. Well, except maybe for my first pregnancy when I was expecting twins but sadly ended is miscarriage. If you get a digital with weeks indicator you will get better idea which one of your dates was closer :) 

• Options

Oh gosh i didnt think about twins! Ive had a multiple pregnancy too about 10yrs ago which ended in miscarriage too