Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Help positive or evap.

Hey everyone 👋🏾 I am new to this and any advice would be amazing. 

so I have taken somebody pregnancy test as I am TTC Which seems like it’s been forever. The first test is a cheapie £1 test and the 2nd test is a first response 6 days early test my last period started 24th/12. And lasted 7 days and I will upload the photos for everyone. And if you can just advise me on what you all may think. 

I am hopful but also also realistic as i over obsessimageimage on these things 

thanks in advance. 

Replies

• Options

I have also taken a clear blue digi which stayed not pregnant. 

• Options

I'd leave it a few days and test again hun see if the lines get darker x

• Options

Yes think am gonna try end of next week thank you xx

• Options

What do you think of this one? I took a first response too which stayed negative 🙁

• Options

I need some others input please help image

• Options

I think they look positive but I’d wait a few days see if it another one darkens xx

• Options

I also feel the same with yours dream chaser xxx

• Options

imageThey are in no specific order but I have been taking them for about 3 days now and I’m pretty sire they aren’t evap lines

• Options

I’d defo say the 4th and 5th are bfp xx

• Options

etill I am praying they are 😍😍 was just making sure I wasn’t seeing them cause hooping so bad can make u think u see things that aren’t there

• Options

They're all positive ladies no need to 're test xx congrats! A faint line is a positive line 

• Options

imageDigital was a bfn but when I removed the stick this is what I see any comments ladies

• Options

Susiegirlygirl do you think 🤗🤗🤗 I really hope so as I though I was just seeing things on mine xxxx

• Options

I see your positives etill94! Hope you get your confirmation soon!! Looks positive to me. I have had faint lines too. What do you think? imageimage

• Options

Looks positive dream chaser! Do you know what dpo you are ish?  Congrats :) 

• Options

Etill94 yes hun defiantly x the digital always have 2 lines in them so ignore that but they also often show not pregnant as less sensitive so don't worry X they will eventually read positive once that hormone increases 

All the tests on here are positive tests ladies YAYAYAY congrats xx so jealous haha xxx 

• Options

Aw I really hope so. ill Keep you all posted am gonna try give it rest as I’ve taken 15 in 3 days 🤔🤔🤔🤔 I get a little over obsessive with it. So going to wait a week and test again  Good luck everyone xxx

• Options

Herestohoping  am about 12dpo I pray for good new within the next week I will be late tomarrow if af doesn’t come I have taken about 13 test and all say positive

• Options

I hope so too. I feel I can't believe them until I get a positive digital one. I am 13dpo. Please keep updating!!! I will too but am going to try hold off testing for a day or so x