Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Am I seeing things!

Hey

I might be going mad and this was end of day when I got in so really need to just retest in the morning but is there. V v v faint line here? I’d be 9dpo however have an operation scheduled tomorrow morning to have my tonsils out and don’t want to be going under anaesthetic if I am. Terrible timing as if not clear tomorrow I won’t know :(  I can only see when turning at different angles in the light / doing the same with the photo so maybe just seeing things. 

Replies

• Options

I can see it!! You’d dr should be able to do a blood test for a more definite answer!! Crossing everything for you!!!! X

• Options

Thank you fl🤞🤞🤞 I’m doubting myself now 😔 will do another text first thing before I leave for hospital as surely it will be darker if it is x 

• Options

I can see the lone as well, if it came up within the time frame I would say it could be the start of something. I would insist on bloods or straight up put the op off personally. The hospital unine tests are unlikely to pick it up as they require higher levels of HCG. If you have a first response early results test I would do that xx

• Options

So AF has come in the night. So disappointed 😔 test in picture was within timeframe so whatever it was obviously wasnt right this time. No point wasting another test this morning I guess as AF here. Thanks for the good wishes though. Maybe next month. Really thought this was it. 

• Options

So I did another one anyway and I’m pretty sure the line is clearer than yesterday’s but af came in the night so surely that means whatever it was isn’t going to happen 😢 or are these just not lines 

• Options

This pics aren’t the best. Here’s this morning photo imageinverted. 

• Options

I can see a line hun it's a faint one but it's there xx

• Options

Could you be having implantion bleeding ? xx

• Options

No I think it’s too heavy for that as more than spotting. Only way I think it will be the bfp I’m praying for is if maybe I’ve just had a bleed like af like some people do. I had a short luteal phase this month so OD CD19 and today was 10dpo which was also the day AF was due.  So guess I’ll just wait and if I do a test in a week we will no for sure. Just hope it hasn’t messed up this months cycle for trying again 😔

• Options

fingers Crossed for you 

• Options

update. bleed has stooped again. Was just this morning and now nothing again. So will keep an eye on it and see whether comes back tomorrow. Going to try stay calm and then do another test maybe tomorrow or in 2 days. If a stronger line I might just start getting excited. If no line then I guess it just wasnt my time this Time x

• Options

Good luck let us know how you get on xx

• Options

Ok. Still bleeding again this morning not as heavy as my normal af which by now is very heavy (I would say light to medium). Sure the line is getting darker / easier to see. Have some early detection both first repsponse and clear blue early coming today so will save those for tomorrow morning and I guess we will know for sure then if both show a line and darker or easier to see 🤞🤞🤞 here is today’s please tell me other people can see this haha  image

• Options

Can definitely see it and it looks slightly darker too. Fingers crossed for you  with the early tests you have coming. Xx

• Options

Thank you I’m really hoping it is and that everything is ok and normal xx 

• Options

Stargo I can absolutely see it!!

get yourself along to the docs! They can do bloods For you or they have the 10mui/ml tests which are far more sensitive!! 

They might get a stronger line!! 

Good luck xx