Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Someone please help?!

I came off the pill 5 weeks ago as me and my boyfriend decided we are ready for a baby,and not had a period since I’ve come off the pill, for the past two days I’ve wiped and had brown discharge with stringy discharge! 
Someone please help in what this could be?sorry for the image! Do you think this could be the start of my period or??? 

Replies

• Options
    Hello most of the time after coming off birth control it can take our bodies a little while to get back to a regular cycle also periods can become heavier or lighter. Do you use a cycle calendar app ? I use flo and find it's really useful xx
  • Options
    I came off end of November and had a withdrawal bleed straight away. Since then AF have been very irregular and I’ve had spotting of various colours. This month I’m hoping it has become more regular. This has included trying reflexology to help. (Whether the sessions have helped or if Af was coming anyway  I don’t know). They say it can take up to 6 months for your hormones to get balanced so it’s hard to say if it’s af or just spotting.