Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

All signs of O at CD9?

Hey ladies. So I've been a long time lurker of fertility forums, I remember going a bit mad last time when we were TTC our son (who is now 10 months old!), now we're trying for a second and I'm trying not to turn into a crazy woman again (last time I was temping, using Preseed, taking all kinds of supplements, checking CM, cervical position, you name it). This time I'm going off CM and CP alone, since we're lucky enough to get to have sex every day/every other day. 
However, today and yesterday I've had all the hallmark signs of O, feeling frisky, EWCM, SHOW  cervical position, and in the past I've never ever had EWCM before O, just the day of. Could it be my cycles have gone weird because I'm still breastfeeding (not so much these days as he's largely weaning over to solids and water a lot of the time now)? Also I take lamotrigine for bipolar disorder, could this have anything to do with it? Me and DH had sex last night and we're going to again tonight, just wondering if this is ever normal or promising for a 26 day cycle?