Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Line spotters please

Hi all,

We’ve been TTC our rainbow baby for almost 7 years - 1 mc and a couple of chemicals so don’t want to get my hopes up....

Had lots of symptoms so have tested tonight about 5pm on a 1 hour hold but not quite sure where I am in my cycle as I had what’s i thought was a period early (looking back was very light and no clots/cramps). I had a line within a minute or so but very faint; looked pink. Then got darker as test dried (first two photos)

Replies

• Options
    I can definitely see a line, retest in 2 days time see if it gets darker, fingers crossed for you x
  • Options
    There is a line...try FRER Hun will show lot stronger
  • Options
    I can 100% see a line. Fingers crossed for you xxx 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I tested again yesterday afternoon with a one step which is supposed to be lower sensitivity but it was negative. Still got loads of symptoms but not getting my hopes up. I’ve got
    some FRER’s coming from amazon today so will test again in the morning on fmu x
  • Options
    For me one step never showed till I was 2 weeks late
  • Options
    Liz_H2 said:
    Thanks ladies. I tested again yesterday afternoon with a one step which is supposed to be lower sensitivity but it was negative. Still got loads of symptoms but not getting my hopes up. I’ve got
    some FRER’s coming from amazon today so will test again in the morning on fmu x
    It's so hard no to get your hopes up isn't it so i feel for you - really praying it's a BFP for you doll.

Also , what is a FRER? xx
  • Options
    edited Jun 2, 2019 7:09PM
    @Butterfly07 thanks. I have sooo many symptoms but was gutted about the test today. Need to try and stop testing for a few days. Thanks for the good wishes. FRER = first Response early result test xx
  • Options
    edited Jun 2, 2019 7:10PM
    @Sigsauer that gives me some hope then. Which test did you use to know you were pg or was the onestep at 2 weeks late how you found out? 
  • Options
    In this pregnancy I was late for 2weeks and used coop test. But in my previous pregnancy (which was successful) I got positive after 2 days of missed periods on CB (never tested before AF) but one stop (my GP uses them) was negative, so she gave me 5 of them and said to test every 2 days...so I was around 2weeks late when I saw faint line...worth mentioning my HCG levels in blood was sky high..
  • Options
    @Sigsauer I think it’s doubly hard because in my previous pregnancy which ended in mc I had a line really early. When you say your HCG was sky high what is the reason for that please? Are you having multiples? 
  • Options
    hey did you retest?
  • Options
    edited Jun 3, 2019 4:41PM
    @Amnx negative today hubby & I agreed tomorrow morning fmu one more test. After that I’m leaving it until either af shows it doesn’t and then going docs 👍
  • Options
    Ahhh fingers crossed for you hun xx 
  • Options
    What do you think, evap line?? Thought I seen a line, so opened it (I know I shouldn’t of) just to confirm it, and seen this, not sure when I ovulated cycles are irregular x sorry about it being dirty and it wasn’t a freedom test (Asda) xx please zoom in to see in none tweaked pics ,
  • Options
    edited Jun 8, 2019 7:07AM
    @Abbiec1999 sorry I don’t see it. Have you restested with fmu?