Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Could I be pregnant!??

hi ladies, 

im looking for some advice ! Well the last couple of days I have been urinating more than usual. I have no pain when urinating or anything different down below. I have got stomach cramps. However, I don’t know whether this is a symptom of pregnancy- or whether it’s just the fact that my AF is on its way. 

Heres the confusing part...

last month my AF was on the 5th June. And the two months before that it was on the 28th. 

I don’t know whether to test or not because of the two different dates. Because of this I don’t know when I ovulated- but I have a feeling it was last week. 

What shall i do ?? 

Thanks, B x

Replies

• Options
    I'd be quite surprised if you were feeling pregnancy symptoms already. Plus those two symptoms can easily be caused by lots of things, including stress / anxiety (which you might be feeling if you're wondering about whether you're pregnant or not).

Your last full cycle was 28th April - 5th June, so 38 days? The earliest I would test if I were you would be 3rd July (should show positive if you're pregnant and your cycle is 28 days). If that was negative then I would wait 1 week and if there was still no AF I would test again on the 10th July (as you may have a long cycle time ~ 35 days). I'd even be tempted to test again the following week if it was still negative and still no AF. 

If you do test I'd recommend an early detection test as that'll give you an even greater chance of picking it up if you are pregnant.