Forum home› Getting pregnant› Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Early period? Not pregnant?

My cycle has been off lately; anywhere between 30 and 40 days. So for this month of June, I'm now between 13 and 18 dpo as of today june 25 according to calendars; predicted earliest ovulation june 7 and latest ovulation june 12. I actually got disappointed and tired of doing bbt and opks so i just wanted to bd every 2 to 4 days to be safe. My husband and i BD'ed on june 2, 4, 7, 10 and 14. I experienced light bleeding from june 4 to 8 (light brown, sometimes red) and again from june 13 to 20 (light brown to red and twice it filled up the pantiliner but eventually it got very little). Random mid cycle bleeding? My predicted period would start earliest june 18 and latest June 26. So could the bleeding between 4 and 8 (5 days) be ovulation bleeding (too long, right?) and from 13 to 20 (8 days) be an early indication of my upcoming period or is it MY ACTUAL PERIOD THAT CAME EARLY? Because if it WAS indeed my period that came early, it would be a 25 day cycle from the last which is RARE. It's just that the second bleeding was really too little and dry to even be period, though it did last as long as a period would. Cd 37 as of today june 25.

Replies

• Options
    When you had your last sweep?
  • Options
    So sorry what's sweep? 
  • Options
    Sorry i ment smear test ....pregnancy brain 😂
  • Options
    Hi ladies, same happened to me this month. I have a 29 day cycle and this month AF came 3 days early which did save me 3 days of waiting and hoping. This is unusual for me to be early but am glad I get to start a new cycle 3 days early. Obviously I wish this month was it but God knows best. This marks 6 months trying but for the first time I am not balling my eyes out...despite cramps. I refuse my body to dedicate my life...with or without a child my life continues. Good luck to everyone this month, am out for this month.
  • Options
    @Sigsauer no worries :) that would be nov or dec 2017.

@Sham89 u are so very strong and positive. Take care and all the best :) 
  • Options
    Sometimes our cycle is playing up a bit and it's normal as long as it's not regular thing. So I think you just had one of this month
  • Options
    @Sigsauer sounds just about right, thank u dear. 
  • Options
    Just keep eye on periods next month....if it will be on and off again book GP to get some tests done