Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this real?

do you think this could be a evap line?  

Replies

• Options
    Looks very good positive
  • Options
    Do you this so? I was told it would be unlikely I’d conceive naturally so I’m just a bit shocked and needed some reassurance I think, thank you x Sigsauer said:
    Looks very good positive

• Options
    Do some more tests from different brands if you're not sure. I agree that it looks positive though. You might even be far enough along for a digital test. 
  • Options
    I would stick to FMU only though. You don't want to risk giving yourself a false negative because you tested part way through the day instead. Let us know how you get on over the next few days?
  • Options
    Looks positive to me, normally evaps don't have much colour. Keeping fx that this is it for you,massive congrats!!!
  • Options
    Do some more tests from different brands if you're not sure. I agree that it looks positive though. You might even be far enough along for a digital test. 
    I tried s clear blue one today that came back negative but I couldn’t take it first thing this morning.. I’ve still got 5 days until I would be due my period 
  • Options
    Kazam2817 said:
    Looks positive to me, normally evaps don't have much colour. Keeping fx that this is it for you,massive congrats!!!
    Thank you so much! Can’t believe it! X
  • Options
    I would stick to FMU only though. You don't want to risk giving yourself a false negative because you tested part way through the day instead. Let us know how you get on over the next few days?

That’s what I did today and got disappointed, I’m going to wait until the morning! Definitely will, thanks for the advice :) 
  • Options
    CLA12345 said:
    I tried s clear blue one today that came back negative but I couldn’t take it first thing this morning.. I’ve still got 5 days until I would be due my period 
    That's why I added the second comment about making sure you use FMU and not doing tests part way through the day. It does risk a potential false negative
  • Options
    Agree with @Curiosity101, defo always use FMU especially when we are testing so early. Good luck with it all xxx