Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TWW starts now! Who wants to join the wait with me?!

So the first day of my last AF was July 6th and if my ovulation kit and calendar are correct I ovulated on the 19th which means the TWW starts now! 

I'm looking for some people to chat with and vent to about how anxiety provoking this TWW is! It's all I can thi k about!

Baby dust to all!

Replies

• Options
    Hi, i also ovulated 19th July. Tww is such a horrible wait xx
  • Options
    First day of period was July 3rd, ovulation started last Thursday. I’m currently 4dpo and 10th day mark is Sunday. Only symptoms experience was right side mild cramp early morning then symptom disappeared with the symptom of sore nipples last Friday. Haven’t experienced no other symptom not cm so hopefully I find out earlier then later of pregnancy. 
  • Options
    Hi, i also ovulated 19th July. Tww is such a horrible wait xx
    Ovulation buddies! :) I'm so anxious to test as soon as I can but I know I should wait until at least the day of my expected period its just so hard! 
  • Options
    First day of period was July 3rd, ovulation started last Thursday. I’m currently 4dpo and 10th day mark is Sunday. Only symptoms experience was right side mild cramp early morning then symptom disappeared with the symptom of sore nipples last Friday. Haven’t experienced no other symptom not cm so hopefully I find out earlier then later of pregnancy. 
    I hope you find out soon! When do you plan on testing?
  • Options
    Hiya!! All new to this! But according to charting and opk I ovulated on the 20th! Having to fight every urge inside me not to test already 😂  this is our 4th month ttc! Fingers crossed everyone xx 
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure I’m just starting my TWW too and this is my first month on Clomid. Lets see if it’s worked!!
  • Options
    Hiya!! All new to this! But according to charting and opk I ovulated on the 20th! Having to fight every urge inside me not to test already 😂  this is our 4th month ttc! Fingers crossed everyone xx 
    The TWW is a killer! I wish we could all just find out the day after we ovulate! Haha
  • Options
    I’m pretty sure I’m just starting my TWW too and this is my first month on Clomid. Lets see if it’s worked!!
    All my fingers and toes are crossed for you!
  • Options
    morning everyone! 3dpo here now!! Slowly going crazy 😜 I find it so hard to sleep in the TTW! I just wanna know now 😂 xx 
  • Options
    3dpo here also! Trying for my fourth baby. I have three to my ex husband and conceived at the drop of a hat but this time (with my new partner) I'm having to actually monitor my ovulation etc so it's all new to me. Goodluck ladies
  • Options
    Good luck ladies, hope you don't mind me saying hi. I am on the TWW although near te end of it. Currently 12dpo and still BFN, not testing anymore as its too depressing but back at the clinic for bloodwork on Friday so if AF stays away by then I am taking it as a good sign and will see what bloods say. The TWW is horrendous but this forum really helps. Keepin fx for everyone x
  • Options
    Hi! Fingers crossed AF stays away for u! It’s the longest time in the world just waiting! This would be baby number 5 for us! I have 2 boys from my first husband and 2 girls to my new husband! He thinks am crazy wanting other 1 but it’s just 1 more 😂😂 my other 4 where conceived while using contraception 🤦🏻‍♀️ But this time We are trying and it’s taking a while ( coil been out since May) baby wishes everyone xx 
  • Options
    @minibale12 Wow this would be 5, lucky you i hope you get your BFP soon. We are still trying for no.1 I was recently diagnosed with PCOS and this is our first time IUI with fertility drugs so was hoping it worked. Not out yet so trying to stay hopeful xx
  • Options
    @Minibale12 oh my goodness, I'm 4 DPO and I also feel like I'm losing my mind! All I can think about is testing! I'm going to do my best to hold out until at least the 31st so wish me luck! I have a feeling it will be a BFN when I do test though... I just have a feeling I'm not getting a BFP this month even though we BD 5 or 6 times during my fertile time and got a positive OPK. I'm trying not to get my hopes up.
  • Options
    What has everyone's experience been using the early detection tests? I have a First Response one and a Clear Blue one that both say you can test up to 6 days before your missed period. Would it be accurate? Is there any point in testing that early even if it says you can?
  • Options
    @figment the one and only time I got a BFP it didn't show up on anything (FRER, Clearblue, Cheapies) until I was 11dpo. It ended in chemical :( I know people that have had accurate readings with them and I don't think its that they are bad I think its that everyone experiences implantation at different times so for some they can get a reading really early and for others it will take a bit of time. 
  • Options
    I am a bit sceptical about the early tests! I have always got good results off the cheap ones from pound land or homebargins but the last 2 months I have been so desperate to no I got frer tests but they have a really bad tendency to have a light grey line where the test line is and it keeps getting my hopes up but never gets darker! I ordered some cheap ones on amazon to use this month! I think 50 for £4 😂😂 that should help with my urge to test every minute of the day 😂😂 I am hoping to hold off till the 31st but I know I will cave and prob start testing from 7dpo just to stop myself going crazy lol it took me 7 years to conceive my first child I had given up and gone back on the pill then found out 4 months later I was 9 weeks pregnant! My children are still young ish so hard work but super fun ( 6,5,2 and 1) my eldest is non verbal has server autism has very very limited communication! Every day is different especially in the holiday 🙈 Hope all our tests are lite up with 2 lines very soon xxx 
  • Options
    This TWW will be the death of me I swear lol
  • Options
    I hear ya!! I now think I may only be 11dpo and not 12dpo as my ovulation may have occurred a day later than i thought. Am hoping this is the case and why I have BFN's but I could just be wishful thinking, unfortunately only time will tell, and so it drags on!! 
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 all my fingers and toes are crossed for you. When is AF due for you?