Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this positive!?

Period is a week late had no symptoms at all but have been actively trying for 2 months. Is this is!!? I'm scared to get to excited because I've had alot of negatives! 

Replies

• Options
    I see two lines. I'd take that as a positive. Congrats!!
  • Options
    Thankyou so much!xx
  • Options
    I see two lines as well, but what kind of test is this? if this is one of those CB digital ones, then you cant read the result off of the strip.
    If not then congrats!!! How many DPO are you?
  • Options
    Thankyou! It's not digital and the line did show up before I took it apart just wanted a better picture so I hope I didn't mess it up🙈 sorry I don't understand what dpo means? Xx
  • Options
    Took another one and I'm sure the line is darker xx top one is the most recent taken just now 
  • Options
    Dpo means 'days past ovulation' I'm sticking with positive. The top one is very noticeable! 😁😁😁😁
  • Options
    Ohh I ovulated around 4th July🙈 thankyou! Now to just find a way to tell my partner😍xx
  • Options
    I really wouldn't get too excited just yet. I can just about see a second line I think, but it's definitely too faint to be making any conclusions on. Some people's HCG rises slower than others but if AF is late and you're 19DPO then I'd expect an obvious positive by now.

If I were you I'd give it a couple more days and retest. If the line has gotten noticeably darker after 2 days then I'd be confident that you're pregnant. 

Good luck 🙂 and sorry to be a downer 😔
  • Options
    YESSS! Congrats x
  • Options
    I've ordered some first response now to put my mind at ease! Feel like I can't take these as a definate yet because I'm struggling to believe it🙈 but hopefully that will confirm for me! To be honest my hgc probably does rise slowly I was 10 weeks pregnant before it showed on a pregnancy test with my daughter🤦‍♀️ but thankyou! I won't tell anyone then yet xx
  • Options
    Curiosity101 is it possible to get so many positives though if I wasn't?🙈 Even if they are faint surely I wouldn't be having every one as a positive?? Xx
  • Options
    @sugarspice yes you can have really early positives but when testing so early it can result in a chemical and so I think @Curiosity101
    os just edging you to be cautious because it can easily lead to disappointment this early and that’s always tough going. Sorry to be a downer, hopefully this is your bfp, keeping fx for you!! Xx
  • Options
    Thankyou! No worries I've told him anyway and booked in for a blood test to be on the safe side🙈😍 even if I'm not well keep trying! ❤️Xx
  • Options
    Trying not to get to excited but the lines are getting darker😩xx
  • Options
    Hi guys could i have your opinions on this test. I have took 5 cheap tests over the last 3 days and all have shown faint positives. Todays test (taken using first morning wee) was darker. Am i seeing things or is this a line?? My period isnt due for another 5 days so im confused!! 
  • Options
    I would say defo positive, I’m having the same problems I’m sure I’m imagining lines on my tests I have just taken a new early response  clear blue and still not showing much however I’m just convinced I am because I want it to badly been trying for a while now and always ending up disappointed, I miss carried 2 years ago and my tests still said negative even after missed period is there anything I can do to find out earlier and be definite I’m loosing sleep because I can’t bare waiting anymore, here’s my test today photo isn’t great I’m sure I see something in person and my friend even said she thinks she can but then we could be dreaming😂 I will do another one tomorrow morning and post also. 
  • Options
    Well I think I'm definately pregnant🙈xx
  • Options
    Definitely! Congratulations 😄
  • Options
    Curiousity101 thankyou! 🤰Xx
  • Options
    Just a follow up😊 definately was a positive! Currently 6 weeks 5 days🤰 baby due 6th April😍 any other mums who had faint positives Turnt out to be true and want to share?? ❤️