Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

So confused by dates, but a bfn :(

After having 2 early losses this year I am praying for another chance. The app I always go by says that I ovulated on 13th July which would make me 10dpo but I had ewcm on 8th July which would make me 16dpo if that was actually me ovulating. 

I had cramps on Sunday and a bit yesterday and thought af was coming but nothing as yet. I did a test today and it was bfn which would be bad news if I am 16dpo. I just feel so confused. The cramps I had could have been implantation cramps I guess as I remember that from the other times. 

Feeling quite disheartened :(

Replies

• Options
    As someone who had 3 early losses before healthy pregnancy I would say...just stop trying to spot symptoms...it will drive you mad Hun. Forget for a bit bout ovulation and TWW,about cramps,early testing and ect. Otherwise you will put yourself in very deep depression...and that will be one of reasons you will struggle even more to get pregnant. Just give yourself a break for a 2-3 month and I can bet that would be time when you will conceive and will have healthy pregnancy.
  • Options
    @Sigsauer thank you for your reply. I completely agree that will be the best thing to do. It’s very easy to get obsessed isn’t it :( 

do you mind me asking...did they look into a reason after you had 3? At our second one we were just told they won’t look into anything unless we have a third x