Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼- Part 2

Replies

• Options
    @PinkSnow410 I'm sorry Hun, you're still not out though until she shows. I got the faintest line on a test This morning followed by three BFNs using the same urine sample. It came up immediately too so now I just don't know what to think. Another wait and more tests I think x
  • Options
    @Herestohoping I promised myself I wouldn't test until the day of AF or one day before at the earliest (AF is due tomorrow) I haven't had my usual AF symptoms this month hence why I did it today. I really don't want tog my hopes up In case it is just chemical so I'll see if AF shows and test again in a few days x
  • Options
    @Kazam2817 how are you doing love? 1DPO right? Any plans for your tww?

I did really well this time until yesterday. Even after my temp dropped and I said I was going to expect AF so I won't be disappointed I couldn't reel my head back in. I've been symptom spotting and googling and making myself confused and hopeful and then disappointed all over again. I woke up with a headache and I'm so nauseous this morning. But if these were pregnancy symptoms then my test would have been positive. It's probably something else and pre af stuff. This is the worst part of ttc for me. Everything can be so confusing. I just wish I knew that I could even get pregnant. Why is it so easy for some women? What's wrong with me? I think today is going to be a bad day and I'm just going to lay on the couch and watch Netflix
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I'm so sorry you're having such a rough day, I can totally relate to feeling confused and thinking it's all a bit too much today. I plan on doing nothing other than Netflix binging on the couch. Sending hugs x
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I can totally understand how you feel, I was asking myself over and over again for 8months when we were trying for the first time. Then when we were in heaven coz of long awaited success I mced , I was questioning my womanhood it was awful. Don't give up and you are not done yet as af didn't arrive yet. You have done great this month I didn't hold out as well as you at all. Treat urself to bucket if ice-cream watch Netflix have nice sex just for fun and you will wake up tomorrow feeling better, I'm sure! And if you ever feel down we are here for you! 

As for me I have been rubbish, I was never so desperate for bfp, I have been symptom spotting googling testing. I stopped two days ago I said no more, it's crazy. Today it's a horrible day for me too, I feel left alone and depressed, I'm keep coming here and looking for relief with you girls. I don't think I would manage at all without you. August was so good so far I hope it will not change.
  • Options
    Thanks @Emmy012 and @MadDoda you gals are the sweetest.
    I'm sorry this has been rough for you both too. 
  • Options
    I think everyone is in the same boat in this group and it's been a godsend when the be been feeling a little crazy. Today is definitely one of those days after this mornings confusing test results. Feels like it's never ending for us huh. 

@PinkSnow410 @MadDoda you've both done amazing this month so don't be too hard on yourselves, I know it's hard though xx

• Options
    I am so sorry you ladies are having a rough day ☹️ Just know we are all here to support you and we all know how you are feeling! I am CD5 today. AF is over and I’m impatiently waiting to start BD on Wednesday. 
  • Options
    Hi @Rachel.a21 good luck for your next cycle, I hope the preseed helps! Today has been a bit emotional for me and I'm just anxious having to wait and keep testing now just incase it was a very faint positive 😔
  • Options
    @Emmy012 Thank you! I starting temping yesterday, but I don’t know how much help it will be this cycle since I just started doing it on CD4. I hope it was a positive and you get a clearer BFP soon!
  • Options
    Thanks sweetie, I'll keep you all posted when I test again. Me and OH were only just talking about taking a more relaxed approach last night lol I told him this morning but he's not getting his hopes up either. Very mixed emotions today! X
  • Options
    Ah I’m so sorry that some of you are having rough days - thinking of you all but try and keep positive 😊.
    im on CD9 so BD yesterday and will again tomorrow and will start taking OPK tomorrow too as got positive on CD 12 tomorrow. Hoping it will be this cycle 🙏🏼
  • Options
    Thanks @dd1001 good luck to you for this cycle x
  • Options
    @dd1001 Good luck this cycle! I am not too far behind you. Sounds like we have similar cycles too as I have been getting a positive OPK on CD11 for the past 2 cycles 
  • Options
    Good luck @Emmy012 I hope your bfp is coming .

Ladies today I had some symptoms and a temp drop thinking maybe I am actually about to ovulate and haven't already... So confused. I know this opk isn't super dark like some.. But whenever I have ovulate d this is as dark as I have ever gotten with them. Usually confirmed by clearblue but non left. Do you think I could be about to ovulate or not based on my chart and the opk pic? Help... Please! 

• Options
    MadDodaMadDoda Regular
    edited Aug 11, 2019 4:17PM
    @Herestohoping looks like you didn't ovulate yet you may be about to, go for bd xdnext few days. Ff didn't mark inoculation on chart so far. You will know soon. If that's the case, you are having long cycle. 
  • Options
    Thanks @Herestohoping I'm trying not to get my hopes up. I can't help you much with OPKs I'm afraid as I haven't used them but I'd say that looks positive so get BDing! X
  • Options
    @MadDoda thanks . It had marked ovulation as cd17 but when I added positive standard opk for today it told me uncertain of ov date so red line disappeared. My ov is irregular never on same CD so you probably right long cycle. My longest recently was 33 days. I will bd to cover it anyways as no idea what's going on.

And thanks @Emmy012.. I feel it looks positive too as I never have ever had darker than this in months of using them. I will get on the case haha.. U never know! Hope you are in good spirits both of you and your day getting better @MadDoda
  • Options
    @Herestohoping can u post a full chart? 
  • Options
    So I just started temping yesterday and my temp yesterday was in the 97 range but this morning was 96. Is that normal for it to go up and down during AF? I’m new to all of this, but that 96 is a big drop from 97
This discussion has been closed.