Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive

New to the group, hello!

DubChickDubChick Regular
edited Aug 12, 2019 6:33PM in Trying to conceive
Hi

I just wanted to introduce myself and say hi.

I'm new to this group, but not new to ttc. I've got children to my ex, but my husband and I are ttc our first baby together.

I hope it's ok that I will be posting with lots of questions as it's been a long time since I was ttc (9 years, eek!!) so I've forgotten a lot of things.

Babydust to all!! 😊 x

Replies

• Hi Dubchick,

I'm new to this group also but also a TTC newbie! 

X
  • Hi Dubchick andJammy 1892 I am new as well and ttc for the fist time.
  • Jammy1892 said:
    Hi Dubchick,

I'm new to this group also but also a TTC newbie! 

X

Hi Jammy1892, thank you for your reply. Fingers crossed it's our month soon x

• Chuck21 said:
    Hi Dubchick andJammy 1892 I am new as well and ttc for the fist time.

Hi Chuck21, thank you for your reply.  Hopefully it's our month soon! X

• Thank you! 
  • Hi  :) I'm new too!! Hope everyone is well x
  • NikkiUk said:
    Hi  :) I'm new too!! Hope everyone is well x

Hi NikkiUk! Good luck with ttc, have you just started your journey? X

• Hey DubChick, not just yet. Have just very recently suffered a miscarriage. So will hopefully be starting my journey very soon. Have you started yours? Xx
  • Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

This is our first month of ttc and I'm trying not to get obsessed but it's really hard when you notice every little thing your body does  :/ x
  • Unfortunately it’s not the first, but hopefully the last!! 

Awwwwwwwww it’s a very exciting time. I will say try to relax and have fun and I think the most of us do obsess. Especially when you really want it. 

Wishing all all the luck n hugs in the world xx
  • DubChick said:
    Oh, I'm sorry to hear about your loss.

This is our first month of ttc and I'm trying not to get obsessed but it's really hard when you notice every little thing your body does  :/ x
    I agree DubChick, it's so hard not to get caught up in every little possible symptom your body it showing. It's so hard not to get your hopes up and then get the disappointment again. Just got my period today 😣 
  • NikkiUk said:
    Hey DubChick, not just yet. Have just very recently suffered a miscarriage. So will hopefully be starting my journey very soon. Have you started yours? Xx
    Hi NikkiUk! Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you are doing ok. Good luck :smile:
  • Chuck21 said:
    Hi Dubchick andJammy 1892 I am new as well and ttc for the fist time.
    Hi Chuck21! Hope you are well. Have you just started ttc?
  • Jammy1892 said:
    NikkiUk said:
    Hey DubChick, not just yet. Have just very recently suffered a miscarriage. So will hopefully be starting my journey very soon. Have you started yours? Xx
    Hi NikkiUk! Sorry to hear about your loss. Hope you are doing ok. Good luck :smile:
    Hey Jammy1892. I’m getting there slowly but surely!! How are you?? Xx
  • That's good to hear NikkiUk :smile: I'm ok thank you, a bit disappointed this month but trying to be positive! Just found out a few days ago a close friend is pregnant which is always hard. Look forward to keeping up with everyone's journeys! :smiley: xx
  • It’s always hard when af arrives!! And when close friends or family are expecting but that you will be you soon  :):) stay positive  :):) xx
  • Hi ☺️

I'm new to the group too and TTC! 

Welcome x
  • Thanks NikkiUk, you too!

Hi ttcbabynumberone, welcome! Hope you are well :smile:
  • Hey ttcbabynumberone how are you?? X
  • NikkiUk I've had 3 myself when I was ttc years ago, it is very difficult. Fingers crossed no more from now on. 

AF has arrived, so onto next month for us now. Slightly gutted, but maybe I should see it as a positive, giving me chance to chart so I know if I'm ovulating at all, and if so when. 

Hi ttcbabynumberone! Xx