Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Amh levels and age factor - ttc at 35 age any success stories??

Women.with age 35 and above have reduced ovarian reserves less amh , but just want to hear any success stories..

Replies

• Options
    Hi it’s not my story but my sister is 35 and is currently 36 weeks pregnant with her 3rd baby. She has said it’s a bit more tiring than previous pregnancy’s and she believes her age to be a factor but not as much as people might think. 

Also so my aunt fell pregnant when she was 38 and her son is now 21. So it is definitely possible 
  • Options
    I wouldn't worry too much about your age. There's lot of stuff to worry about when TTC, no matter what age you are. Plus, from what I see, there's lot of woman 35 and over who are pregnant, or given birth after 35. I'm 37, 22 weeks pregnant, conceived when I was 36. I didn't have any issues, got pregnant on my 3rd cycle. Form some reason, it didn't even enter my head that my age could be an issue when I was trying to conceive. But that's probably because of the point I made above, it's quiet normal for woman to be over 30 before they start a family.