Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

12dpo cramping and crying

I felt crampy and neausea in my sleep. Got up, did a clearblue test and got a non. I just feel so out of shape. Mood swings. I wish a miracle would just happen and i miss my period. 

Replies

• Options
    Got a bfn
  • Options
    when is your AF due? For some people it takes time to get positive before AF is dure. So dont loose hope, finger crossed for you.
  • Options
    Due next week tuesday. But i just wanted to do the test so bad. And now i am crying all over the place. 
  • Options
    Due next week tuesday. But i just wanted to do the test so bad. And now i am crying all over the place. 
    You're still really early so there is plenty to hope for that you will get your BFP.  The one time i got a BFP i was 11dpo and my cousin was nearly 7 weeks gone before it would show on a test for her so you just never know. xxx
  • Options
    Kazam2817 said:
    You're still really early so there is plenty to hope for that you will get your BFP.  The one time i got a BFP i was 11dpo and my cousin was nearly 7 weeks gone before it would show on a test for her so you just never know. xxx
    really, with your cousin. Then how they came to know. My friend went to india in jan and came back in mar with no periods for whole two months. Didnt tested as she too had irregular cycle and in april got severe back pain which confirmed 3 months of pregnancy. Don't know how these things happens to those who didnt care. She told me she wasn't planning ,it came as shock. And i was like when people have sex without protection that is planned pregnancy. i wish this thing happens to me as well.
  • Options
    She still got her period, didn't have any signs and then passed out one day at work and they made her go get checked at the doctor. I have another friend who genuinely got her period the whole 9 months, had no idea she was pregnant and then gave birth one day in the bathroom when she thought she was just a bit constipated,, our bodies are crazy and we never really know whats going on. 

I know, it seems to be the more you try the less it works but now that we are in it and we all know so much you just cant turn that off xx