Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

!!Two Week Wait!!

So, I’m 5dpo! 
Trying not to symptom spot, because I’ve drive myself mad before, had some light cramping yesterday, anyone had any early symptoms and gone on to BFP? 

Replies

• Options
    Yes I did I had early symptoms and then got my bfp ..good luck hun x
  • Options
    Oh, good to her some positive feedback!.. I don’t usually suffer with cramps period related other than a bit of achy stomach the day before AF is due, so its fairly new to me! X
  • Options
    I am in the same boat! Decided ttc in May 2018 with no luck! It would my first and my partners second child. I have a very stressful job and am currently 5 days late. My stress levels have been through the roof but I have never been late before. Had a negative test this morning. Am I just getting my hopes up when it is prob the stress? This situation is not helping Haha
  • Options
    @BusyBee2019 as you are under so much stress, that could be the cause of late period. I had that too few months ago. Try testing with clear blue if period doesn’t arrive. Do you have any symptoms?
  • Options
    @Latte96 not really just been feeling really cold, achy and bloated. But I could be run down. 
  • Options
    Im 6dpo today, I’m sick of disappointment 😒
  • Options
    @Robyn25 why are you sick of disappointment?
  • Options
    Still negative it's been 7 days now. Is there still a chance? 😳
  • Options
    I think it’s worth contacting GP x
  • Options
    @Latte96 to be honest I have been using cheap pregancy tests. I think am going to invest in a more expensive brand and try first thing tomorrow morning. If still the same situation will ring GP and request a blood test. It's so hard I dont want to get my hopes up 😭😭😭 I havent even told my OH as I dont want him feeling disappointed 😭
  • Options
    @Latte96 sorry I’m at work. I sent my message before I finished. And I’m 8dpo today not 6 👀.. 
    Sick of the BFNs really... I haven’t tested once! And I think it’s because I’m scared! 😫
  • Options
    Oh sure. Hope you get it sorted soon and best of luck! Keep us posted how it goes x
  • Options
    @Robyn25 waiting is the hardest bit isnt it!?! Try and keep yourself distracted and stay positive. I dont know how many times I have walked the dog Haha!
  • Options
    Hi all. I’m on 5 DPO and have lots of CM and lower back pain. The symptom spotting begins! 
  • Options
    I got my BFP 9 DPO. I had symptoms almost immediately, (not sure if they were in my head at first) but I had breast tenderness, cramping, mood swings, tearfulness, light spotting. 

Baby dust to everyone ttc xo
  • Options
    Day 8! 😭
  • Options
    @BusyBee2019

try a first response test that uses pink dye. The blue dye tests for me still show negative because they are less sensitive. The first response test gave me a positive over and over. 
  • Options
    Where do you buy them from all the shops I have been to only have clear blue? 
  • Options
    can anyone see a faint line or is it just me?
  • Options
    @BusyBee2019 I do see a faint line!. 
    I’ve had a faint line too. I’m waiting to retest Sunday! The wait is awful!