Forum homeā€ŗ Getting pregnantā€ŗ Trying to conceive
šŸšØ Advance warning šŸšØ This forum will be closing on 1st May ā€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Does anyone else see a second line or am I going mad šŸ˜©

Can any one see a second line?? It came up straight away on a one step dip test. Please be honest. Iā€™m only 8dpo but I got impatient. Stupid of me I knowĀ 
Ā«1

Replies

• Options
    I can definitely see some sort of faint line. I've recently just got one too and have no idea what it means. If it's a real positive or not just hate the waiting game. Best of luck
  • Options

• Options
    Would you say youĀ can see one on mine? And yea I can definitely see a faint line what dpo are you?Ā 
  • Options
    Well Iā€™m not sure. I had a 28 cycle on the pill and my last period was 22nd July. It was 7 day break and I never went back on the pill marking this month my first natural cycle. My ov date should of been 5/6 August but I had no symptoms and flashing smileys. Come 13th I had bad cramps. Shooting pain into my noonie and loads of ewcm I could feel it come out it was gross lol. So Iā€™m either 15dpo or 8dpo but Iā€™m 99% sure I ov on the 13th. Plus to confirm I got a still smiley and positive one step ov test on 13th. But I have no preg symptoms then again I didnā€™t when I had my son 4.5 years ago. You forget what itā€™s like to be pregnant lol
  • Options
    Yes I can see a very faint line like mine. How many dpo are youĀ 
  • Options
    Yeah I know what you mean I barely remember much but I didnt really have any symptoms on my last pregnancy till about 5 weeks and that was just my boobs hurting as my period is very irregular. I would day take a clear blue line that's what I'm going to donat the weekend.Ā 
  • Options
    Iā€™m going to ATTEMPT to wait till the weekend as if itā€™s the right ov day on the 13th that marks cycle day 23 so looks like I am going to have a 35 day ish cycle. I had no symptoms other than sore boobs too around 8 weeks with my son. Tbh I was lucky. But it was irritating as I didnā€™t ā€˜feelā€™ pregnant till I saw him on the screen. Please will you keep me updated?? Iā€™ve ordered some first responseĀ 
  • Options
    Yes I know exactly how you feel hun it's almost annoying its just waiting period I hate so much. And I'm not sure on my dpo as my my cycle is never ever the same I miss periods all the time so never think anything of it and yes of course hun you too. Fingers crossed for us both at the weekend šŸ¤žšŸ¤žšŸ¤ž
  • Options
    Would you say youĀ can see one on mine? And yea I can definitely see a faint line what dpo are you?Ā 
    Hereā€™s my very faint lines.. Iā€™m now currently 7 weeks pregnant n baby has a heartbeat which is strong!! Fingers crossed for you x
  • Options
    Congratulations hun!!! When were your tests taken in the pic?Ā 
  • Options
    Congratulations hun!!! When were your tests taken in the pic?Ā 
    Top and middle one were on 8dpo and the bottom one was at 9dpo.. then I got this and a clear blue positive at 15-17dpo x
  • Options
    Hello, I can see faint lines on all!! I also can see one on mine, very faint!! Iā€™ve attached it but itā€™s so much harder to see in here that in real life :(

• Options
    SmithL35 said:
    Hello, I can see faint lines on all!! I also can see one on mine, very faint!! Iā€™ve attached it but itā€™s so much harder to see in here that in real life :(

Your test looks like my very first one lol, I havenā€™t showed a picture of it but mine was exactly like yours, a few days later it got stronger ! Fingers crossed x
  • Options
    Ima take your test and put it on a test checker n see what we can see x
  • Options
    Ima take your test and put it on a test checker n see what we can see x
    Just seen your message, thank you!! Xx
  • Options
    SmithL35 said:
    So itā€™s there but it seems to be a lot fainter.. how many dpo are you?? I had a few very faint some fainter than the other until I got a solid bfp! X
  • Options
    Hmm šŸ¤” I think Iā€™m 12 dpo today, but that would mean my first test was very early!! Iā€™ll try to give it a few days and try again. I have some symptoms at the mo so Iā€™ll keep my fingers crossed xx
  • Options
    WelshGirl98WelshGirl98 Regular
    edited Aug 24, 2019 7:52PM
    Ā test again at 15dpo, thatā€™s when I started getting stronger positive it would just mean youā€™re about 4-5 weeks x
  • Options
    Ā test again at 15dpo, thatā€™s when I started getting stronger positive it would just mean youā€™re about 4-5 weeks x
    Thanks šŸ˜ xx