Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping for a BFP in August 👶🏼- Part 3

1272829303133»

Replies

• Options
    Me again!
    Huge congrats to those with BFPs. 
    I’m still going bat **** crazy with no idea what is going on. Numerous BFNs but 5 days late for AF (not sure when I ovulated). I am normally regular as clockwork 28 day cycle every time, never late, certainly never missed. I had 3 days of cramping and v.slight spotting when I should have had AF now absolutely nothing. No AF symptoms, no pregnancy symptoms. I’m going mad! 
  • Options
    @JAUS how are you getting on?
  • Options
    @dd1001

very much the same no AF no positive test I’m going crazy! 
    How are you? 
  • Options
    cd 33 at the moment but my cycle days had been all iver the place. I have months with a 27 day cycle and some with 28,31 but last March I had a 40 day cycle which drove me nuts because I thought I’d be getting a BFP then but AF came with a vengeance. Crossing my fingers this month tho. Not sure when I OV since i don’t take OPKs and just started checking CM lately. ANYONE HAVING STRANGE CYCLES AS ME?

• Options
    Thanks for asking @Sunshine8888 I’m feeling very conflicted right now.  On the one hand, I am so damn happy and grateful to be here, I seriously think I will take every shitty, unpleasant symptom with a smile.  But, on the other hand, I am terrified of losing this pregnancy, or of it not being ‘viable’.  I’ve got my scan on Thursday afternoon.🤞🙈
  • Options
    It's under pregnancy  and called 

First trimester August to October.

@Sunshine8888 @KiwiMoomin

And anyone else who wants to join please do. 
    Thanks for this. I’m just too nervous to join yet in case I jinx myself... feel nervous just mentioning ‘my pregnancy’ at the moment! 🙊Maybe after my scan on Thurs I’ll start feeling a bit more secure. 🙏🏻🤪
  • Options
    EmJ3 said:
    It should be April @KiwiMoomin if you’re a few weeks further on than @TTCat33for1stbaby. Very exciting.xxx
    Thank you @EmJ3. 🤪Baby brain has already got me! Well...that’s my excuse!😂. I added 2 weeks onto @TTCat33for1stbaby DD, instead of subtracting it!🤦🏼‍♀️
    I'm so confused. 🤷‍♀️

I used a due date calculator which puts me at 5 weeks 5 days today. 
    My due date is 30th April. 
    @KiwiMoomin are you were two weeks ahead of me? Sorry I thought behind. 🤦‍♀️ 

I also have pregnancy brain. Ha ha ha 
    Yes, I’m 2 weeks ahead.  I don’t think my baby brain has ever recovered from my first! 🤪😂
  • Options
    @KiwiMoomin are you having an early scan??
  • Options
    @JAUS
    cd4 for me af pretty much done now so ready to try again and keeping everything crossed!
    how are you today? Any sign of af or have you had results of blood test?
  • Options
    @KiwiMoomin are you having an early scan??
    Yes.  Because of my age (41), I’m considered high risk, and they give you your first scan at 8 weeks.  I probably could have had one even earlier because of my prior miscarriage, but I wanted to enjoy feeling pregnant and being pregnant, without the stress of worrying about scan results!  

But yes... so far so good!  Everything is looking as it should at this stage.  I’m so happy, but so scared it can all turn on me in a moment. After a few minutes of joy, I’m now I’m back to being on a knife edge while I wait for my 12 week scan!🙉  Sorry to be a downer ladies.  Gah!  I wish I could just be happy and let go of the fear.