Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Very confused

Hi ladies, I’m driving myself crazy here. Today is my af day and I always come on in the morning with lots of brown discharge before that the night before. 4 days ago I started with pink discharge then it went a little darker, i checked my cervix today and it’s high not soft but not hard either. I’ve taken 2 clear blue that were negative and just been and got a box of first response. I was so worried just because I was out and I felt like I’d started sorry tmi but it was that feeling when the period comes when you stand up and my underwear was wet. I’ve just got home and it definitely wasn’t my period just clear. I’m really confused, the date of conception was 20th/21st aug. Could it just be to soon or am I overthinking and my af will turn up. Has anyone else had this. Also I’ve always said I have a regular 28day cycle but I’ve looked at the last 2yrs and my cycles are 26/27 day cycles. I’m now on day 28 so technically I’m just a little bit later than normal

Replies

• Options
    I'm having the same problem, I was due AF on 29th bit on 28th I started getting a brown discharge, just very light nothing covering a pad only getting it when I wipe, it seems to have stopped today, so I've took 2 first response early readers and looks like a very very faint positive to me, I will attach pics, but I've also done a clear but 6 days early and it was came back negative, I'm going to get another first response and try again with fmu, good luck Hun let's hope we get our positives!! Xx
  • Options

• Options
    I can definitely see the line on the top one. I’ve just took my first response and negative again. So now I’ve banned myself from testing. I have no af no bfp and I’m sat in limbo till one decides to turn up. Hope you get your clearer one but for me that looks positive congratulations xxx
  • Options
    It is so much clearer in person on the two first response, however I'm feeling very disheartened with the negative clear blue, I will deffinatley wait a few days before taking another, it's just very hard not to, I've been very nauseous all day felt very sick since 7am and been away the week so was travelling home when I got off the train I went very light headed and felt like my legs could give way, that's the only reason I took test as I thought I was out with spotting on wed fingers crossed for you Hun keep me posted xxx