Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Preseed

How long before dtd do you use it? It doesn't seem very romantic lol, so was thinking I could do it discreetly before we start, when hubby isn't there!  :D 

Thank you! Babydust to all! X

Replies

• Options
    I just used it as a regular lube. Didn't use the applicators. Just didn't like the idea of using them! Instructions say you can use it both ways. 

From memory you are supposed to use the apllicators 15 mins before dtd. 
  • Options
    I put the applicator in very quickly when he’s out of the room. He says he’s happy to do it for me but not quite sure how I feel about that one!

we use the lube for him too during. Not sure how productive it is for using both! x
  • Options
    I use it 15 mins before we BD
  • Options
    Thank you so much ladies! I don't have a problem down there lubrication wise personally, I just thought that the preseed might be worth looking into to ensure there's enough up high for the swimmers to get where they need to be lol x
  • Options
    My bf has no clue lmao I have sometimes put it in up to an hour before i just make sure i put it up there when he gets in the first time I did he was like wow your so wet I was like yep because of u bbe😉😂😂😂 
  • Options
    I used it for the first time in august on 2 occasions when in my fertile phase. Used the applicators 10-15mins before bd! I am now pregnant I swear this stuff helped! Iv never had an issue with being dry (sorry tmi) but I thought if it helps il try and voila it did!!! 
  • Options
    Lol @MomLife❤🤗😍 

I bough it last week and will be trying it for the first time as well. 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 I’m hope I’m as lucky as you! I used it 4 times during my fertile window. I can’t test until September 9th
  • Options
    My bf has no clue lmao I have sometimes put it in up to an hour before i just make sure i put it up there when he gets in the first time I did he was like wow your so wet I was like yep because of u bbe😉😂😂😂 
    Haha, love it!!! 🤣😄🤣 x
  • Options
    MrsH02, wow that's fantastic! Congratulations!!! 

I think I'll get some and keep quiet about it 🤫😉

Latte96 let us know how you get on with it.

Rachel.a21 fingers crossed for you! X
  • Options
    Latte96 said:
    Lol @MomLife❤🤗😍 

I bough it last week and will be trying it for the first time as well. 
    Lol I hope it works for u!

• Options
    Latte96Latte96 Regular
    edited Sep 4, 2019 5:51PM
    @MomLife❤🤗😍 @DubChick I made a mess lol... didn’t tell my partner, so was in a rush while using it. Said my partner "something’s in my eye, will be back in a sec". Run to toilet... squeezed while standing up (silly me) and I got it all over my hand and leaked down my legs... I red how it should be used and thought I can nail it, but ... hell knows what I tried to do there lol... cleaned myself up quickly and promised myself to do it properly next time lol
  • Options
    Latte96 said:
    @MomLife❤🤗😍 @DubChick I made a mess lol... didn’t tell my partner, so was in a rush while using it. Said my partner "something’s in my eye, will be back in a sec". Run to toilet... squeezed while standing up (silly me) and I got it all over my hand and leaked down my legs... I red how it should be used and thought I can nail it, but ... hell knows what I tried to do there lol... cleaned myself up quickly and promised myself to do it properly next time lol
    🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 xx