Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Line eyes!

Can anyone else see this? And if so do you think it's evaporative?

Replies

• Options
    Hi, sorry I just see one line x
  • Options
    Just the one line xx
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    People might think I’m crazy too but your test looks exactly like my first ever test! I’m currently 10 weeks today! But I can see your lines hun! I’ll use the test checker app to show you x
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    People might think I’m crazy too but your test looks exactly like my first ever test! I’m currently 10 weeks today! But I can see your lines hun! I’ll use the test checker app to show you x

• Options
    Rosie89 said:

Thank you for that! Obviously still barely there. Haha but you never know xx
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    Rosie89 said:

These are my tests..when I first found out and now  and I’m currently 10 weeks today x
  • Options
    Tried a first response... might be a shadow of something?
  • Options
    @Rosie89 I’m sorry, I don’t see a line on the first response 
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    Rosie89 said:

These are my tests..when I first found out and now  and I’m currently 10 weeks today x
    Can definitely see that line!
    Would you mind checking the FR above with your app?
    Thank you so much!
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    Rosie89 said:
    Rosie89 said:

Can definitely see that line!
    Would you mind checking the FR above with your app?
    Thank you so much!
    They didn’t get darker until a few days after missed period 🙈 I’m 10+1, and yes of course love x
  • Options
    @Rosie89 here’s your test on the checker.. I can see something but it’s almost too faint to pick up x
  • Options
    @Rosie89 here’s your test on the checker.. I can see something but it’s almost too faint to pick up x

• Options
    @WelshGirrl thanks so much for that! Guess I'll just have to be patient. 
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    When’s your period due?x
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    When’s your period due?x
    I have no idea! I'm breastfeeding... It's been 50 days since my last period. 
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    Rosie89 said:
    When’s your period due?x
    I have no idea! I'm breastfeeding... It's been 50 days since my last period. 
    Oh shit.. do you know roughly how long your cycles are?
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl normally 35 days max. I'm sure breastfeeding is just messing with things, you'd think if I was pregnant I'd be seeing stronger lines.
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    @WelshGirrl normally 35 days max. I'm sure breastfeeding is just messing with things, you'd think if I was pregnant I'd be seeing stronger lines.
    Yeah true but not always! Some
    people don’t get their strong lines until waaaay after period.. but maybe it’s just the breastfeeding althou it’s easy to catch pregnant during breastfeeding x
  • Options
    Rosie89 said:
    Yeah true but not always! Some
    people don’t get their strong lines until waaaay after period.. but maybe it’s just the breastfeeding althou it’s easy to catch pregnant during breastfeeding x
    Just odd that the cheapie is noticeable while you can barely see anything on the FR.
    Anyway I guess time will tell!
  • Options
    @Rosie89 I would wait a few days to test. Me personally, I would rather have an obvious dark positive than a test I have to put into a test checker to see a line. I hope that doesn’t come off the wrong way, but I really don’t see a line on that first response and the test checker still doesn’t show anything to me. I would just wait it out. If you’re pregnant, you will know eventually either way. Best of luck to you