Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TWW starting now

Third and final round of Clomid. I think I ovulated today given the pain in my side and OPKs. Baby danced for the last 5 nights in a row so we’re giving this month our very best shot! Anyone else starting their TWW??

Replies

• Options
    I may be 3 dpo. On my first clomid cycle. 
  • Options
    I did my first round of Letrozole this month. I felt like I might be ovulating earlier so husband and I BD on Sunday CD11 and Tuesday CD13 but my OPKs were negative. Went to the RE and she thinks I ovulated on Wednesday night 😳. So we mightve missed it but we BD again last night for good measure. I was supposed to ovulate this upcoming Monday so Letrozole moved it up 5 days! Guess I'm in the 2ww now...feels good to start earlier actually. My cycle is usually long and feels never ending. 
  • Options
    Don’t worry speed can live inside you for between 5-7 days so if you did it on Tuesday you’re more than Likely covered, good luck xx
  • Options
    I’d love if this third round of Clomid was third time lucky! It’s so exhausting!
  • Options
    I know how you feel I am in TWW on third round of letrozole with IUI 🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻🤞🏻
  • Options
    What’s IUI? I’m such a newbie  :D
  • Options
    Intra uterine insemination
  • Options
    I’ll google it  :)