Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC

Hello ladies just wondering whether any of you have had the same issue. My cycle was every 28 days however for past 2 months it has been every 25 days isit normal for it to change? As I’m thinking they could be an underlying issue as i have been getting positive ovulation tests and a strong line on 1 however did the deed on that day and I’m not pregnant as I’ve just come on my period. Feels like everything I’m trying is just not good enough :(

Replies

• Options
    Is this the first time you’re trying? It is for me and I feel the same way. I’ve been trying for the past 2 cycles and think why hasn’t it happened yet? What am I doing wrong? Right away I started with OPK test and tracking everything and still nothing!
  • Options
    Yes it is the first time trying , it’s heartbreaking when you think you’ve done everything right but it still doesn’t happen. but i wish you all the luck :) our time will come when we get our BFP! 
  • Options
    there is an entire group of nice supportive and helpful ladies in the forum called "Hoping for a BFP in October - Part 1" you guys are welcome to join us there..... these women have helped me out so much and keep me positive....honestly they r what keep me going