Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Can someone please check my picture

Hi all,

I am currently 12DPO, I have been having symptoms (really bad) since 3DPO. 

So I decided to test for the heck of it on 10DPO, and got a faint but clear positive!! 

Now on 12DPO I tested again, and im worried because the line doesn’t seem to have progressed. Im worried because ive had 2 miscarriages this year and am scared this bean will not stick either :( 

Please let me know your opinions, much appreciated!xx

Replies

• Options
    The 12dpo line looks a little darker to me, good luck
  • Options
    What kind of symptoms did you start with at 3dpo? The line looks darker to me also
  • Options
    Puddings said:
    The 12dpo line looks a little darker to me, good luck
    Thanks for the feedback! Fingers crossed 🤞🏼 
  • Options
    Kay said:
    What kind of symptoms did you start with at 3dpo? The line looks darker to me also
    Hi Kay,

Thanks for the feedback!
    I started with sore breasts from 3DPO, which is extremely strange for me as I only ever get that maybe a week before AF. I also had dull cramping, which never happens either. 
  • Options
    Hi all! In the same boat! What does everything think of the, tested this afternoon. Have been totally shattered and v short of breath, is that even a symptom! Not sure but I’m holding out hope this is my BFP! 

Lilyttc i I really hope that is your positive, I see a darker line! Fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options
    Rd91 said:
    Hi all! In the same boat! What does everything think of the, tested this afternoon. Have been totally shattered and v short of breath, is that even a symptom! Not sure but I’m holding out hope this is my BFP! 

Lilyttc i I really hope that is your positive, I see a darker line! Fingers crossed for you xx
    Hey there! I can definitely see a faint line in your picture!! So thats a good sign, how many DPO are you? Shortness of breath is actually a symptom yes 😊

Also, thank you so much! I guess it is darker yes and hopefully this is a good sign. Ive been having awful stomach and back cramps today, i have no idea what is going on.
  • Options
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:

Hey there! I can definitely see a faint line in your picture!! So thats a good sign, how many DPO are you? Shortness of breath is actually a symptom yes 😊

Also, thank you so much! I guess it is darker yes and hopefully this is a good sign. Ive been having awful stomach and back cramps today, i have no idea what is going on.
    I was having problems gauging ovulation, the main issue we were having with TTC really, cycle was varying from 25-43 days. We are actually undergoing tests at the min, have been trying for around a year. Long story short, I am thinking I am around ten DPO, although not totally sure. I haven’t really had any other pains or aches. Have you been testing everyday or do you plan to leave it a few days now? I think I may take another test tomorrow morning first thing xx
  • Options
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:

I was having problems gauging ovulation, the main issue we were having with TTC really, cycle was varying from 25-43 days. We are actually undergoing tests at the min, have been trying for around a year. Long story short, I am thinking I am around ten DPO, although not totally sure. I haven’t really had any other pains or aches. Have you been testing everyday or do you plan to leave it a few days now? I think I may take another test tomorrow morning first thing xx
    Oh i see! I understand the struggle really, we have been ttc for almost a year too. If you think you are around 10DPO, then your line is fairly accurate in my opinion. It may still be early to have any pains etc, have you had any other symptoms? I haven’t tested every day no. I have been testing every 2 days, just to get a more accurate result. I think I’ll test again on Sunday, as thats when AF is due. I would say you should test again tomorrow morning and see what you get. Feel free to update me on here xx
  • Options
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:

Oh i see! I understand the struggle really, we have been ttc for almost a year too. If you think you are around 10DPO, then your line is fairly accurate in my opinion. It may still be early to have any pains etc, have you had any other symptoms? I haven’t tested every day no. I have been testing every 2 days, just to get a more accurate result. I think I’ll test again on Sunday, as thats when AF is due. I would say you should test again tomorrow morning and see what you get. Feel free to update me on here xx
    Ah I see, it’s great to have somebody who knows how stressful this is! I’ll take a test tomorrow morning and see how things go, although I’ll try to hold off until Saturday! I had sore breasts (I get this with pms but). AF if I am gauging right shouldn’t be due until around Tuesday or Wednesday so I maybe need to calm down a bit lol! Be sure to update me as well, have everything crossed for you! Xx
  • Options
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:

Ah I see, it’s great to have somebody who knows how stressful this is! I’ll take a test tomorrow morning and see how things go, although I’ll try to hold off until Saturday! I had sore breasts (I get this with pms but). AF if I am gauging right shouldn’t be due until around Tuesday or Wednesday so I maybe need to calm down a bit lol! Be sure to update me as well, have everything crossed for you! Xx
    Yes exactly! Its so nice to speak to someone who understands the struggle with ttc. Yes you could test, and update me if you do :) you can also wait till a later date (if you can haha) to try and get a more reliable result. I will update you too, and thanks! Fingers crossed for both of us this cycle xx
  • Options
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:

Yes exactly! Its so nice to speak to someone who understands the struggle with ttc. Yes you could test, and update me if you do :) you can also wait till a later date (if you can haha) to try and get a more reliable result. I will update you too, and thanks! Fingers crossed for both of us this cycle xx
    Morning :) so I have tested again, couldn’t help myself. And there is two very very faint mind you, lines on both a boots test and a clear blue. I feel like I’m going nuts but I can see lines. I think I’ll try now to hold off until Sunday or Monday to see if it’s any different! Any updates from your end? Or have you resisted temptation to test lol? Xx
  • Options
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:

Morning :) so I have tested again, couldn’t help myself. And there is two very very faint mind you, lines on both a boots test and a clear blue. I feel like I’m going nuts but I can see lines. I think I’ll try now to hold off until Sunday or Monday to see if it’s any different! Any updates from your end? Or have you resisted temptation to test lol? Xx
    Morning hun! Omg that is great news 😁 do you have any pictures you could post? Yes do try and wait a few days and test again. Fingers crossed for you x and on my side, ive resisted the temptation haha! Gonna wait till sunday i thinj xx
  • Options
    Lilyttc said:

Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:
    Lilyttc said:
    Rd91 said:

Morning hun! Omg that is great news 😁 do you have any pictures you could post? Yes do try and wait a few days and test again. Fingers crossed for you x and on my side, ive resisted the temptation haha! Gonna wait till sunday i thinj xx
    Ok, so here’s my picture, I read somewhere if there is some colour to the line then they can’t be Evan lines. I’m hoping that’s true. Have definitely got some cramping this afternoon. Nothing mad just some funny flutter and light cramps. I do think I’ll leave it now until Sunday morning and wait to see how that goes, If I can contain myself! 
    Are you still having the same symptoms? I don’t know how you have resisted temptation lol, clearly better self control than me :) lol 

• Options
    @Rd91 d91 Omg!!! I can definitely see those lines, and they most certainly dont look like evap lines to me 😁 so its looking good for you!!! Yes the cramping can be mild, doesn’t have to be that bad. 

Yes im having the same if not even worse symptoms, ive been having really bad stomach aches, like really bloated but hard stomach. Been feeling very nauseous too but also so hungry at times 😂Also, in terms of resisting... dont worry, I caved and did a test just a few mins ago so not even fmu, and the line has gotten much darker!! (I uploaded a progression picture)

I feel so much more at ease now haha, NOW I can say that I wont test again until Sunday or even Monday 🤞🏼
  • Options
    @Lilyttc that is most definitely a BIG FAT POSITIVE!!! So delighted for u! This has given me a good boost today now thinking I’m not going bonkers and someone else sees these lines 🤭😂 
    I’m not going to test again until now until Sunday, I’m doing my best to hold off lol! Xxx
  • Options
    I think yours look positive 🙏🏻 What you think about these? Xx 
  • Options

• Options
    @Lincolnshire they look positive to me. :)
  • Options
    @Rd91 thank you so much!! I feel much better too! Yes you’re right it feels so nice to have someone to reassure us and share these moments with. I will also hold of until Sunday now too, so we will both update then I guess! Speak soon and fingers crossed 🤞🏼 xx
  • Options
    @Lincolnshire Hi Lincolnshire! Thank you 🙏🏽 I can definitely see your lines! Albeit they are faint, but you have 2 so they are definitely positive :) how many dpo are you right now? Do you have any sypmtoms? Xx