Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

THICK/SLIPPERY CM AFTER MISSED PERIOD

Hi, 
Sorry for tmi but just wanted to ask has anyone had this and got a BFP. 

So this month I've had no period symptoms, no sore breasts, mood swings or period cramps. Instead I got a really bad lowr back pain and lots of cm. 

My period was due yesterday, and now I'm a day late and I keep thinking I'm about to start. I did a cheap pregnancy test yesterday (due date) and it was negative. I've been getting thick lotion looking white/yellow cm even today. 

I dont know if I'm about to start my af but just wanted to ask if anyone else experienced this and was actually pregnant. Or maybe my body is playing tricks with me. 
Thanks x

Replies

• Options
    Hello! I was due yesterday too and I’m getting a lot of cm but clear maybe since the day before yesterday. 
    Hoping it’s a good sign! Also having the worst headaches and feeling a bit sick but just hope I’m not putting 2 and 2 together and getting 5! Fingers crossed AF doesn’t show for you 💗
  • Options
    @Lauralouke thank you and likewise. With me a week before af due date I was getting so much watery discharge, feeling like water broke, an then nearer to my period due date I've been gettin different cm but its definitely different an more than ever. At times has a slight yellow tint, and thick/white lotion lookin, but its defo increased. I'll have to wait another day to see if period arrive as I keep thinking I will start any second lol. Good luck to you aswell x
  • Options
    @Lauralouke hi, is there any update on you?