Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Verrrrry faint positive?

Hello everyone 
I think I may have just had a positive test and want some options?
So basically I had my implant removed on 23 sept just gone so little over 2 weeks and been actively trying since the night before lol i believe I ovulated on the 30th, I had alot of cm that day and leading up to,  I never had cm at all having the implant in for 2 yrs so if I did ovulate on the 30th is 9 dpo to early to test pos? I been testing since sat and all have been neg and this is the first one that looks pos, I've also been having brown 'discharge' the last 2 days only very little bits sometimes after I've had a wee and I woke on monday night with slight tummy cramps could this be the implantation?
I remember having both symptoms when I didn't know I was preg with my son and thought af was coming until I had a shock that I was actually preg.
Sorry for the lengthy post options on this welcome 
Xx

Replies

• Options
    My phone changing 'opinions' to options 🤔
  • Options
    I can see a faint line. I'd say it's positive. If you want reassurance try a first response tomorrow moring or use the same test and test in 2 days and the line should be darker. Good luck hun xx
  • Options
    @Mammyto4princesses It's so hard to pick up the line on a pic, yep going to go buy one tomorrow morn after the school run, If it is pos I didn't think it would happen this quick and I also haven't had a period since aug but I was irregular on implant.. fingers crossed!
    Thankyou xx
  • Options
    I feel pregnant on the implant but ending in a chemical pregnancy. Its surprising how fast some people can fall pregnant after stopping birth control. Some people can ovulate straight away, others can take a while to ovulat.  Good luck tho hun fingers crossed for you xx
  • Options

Little update
    I've just done these, annoyingly Tesco was out of early detection tests so popping to chemist now but this is what came up on the normal tests deffo a little teeny line do we think??? 
  • Options

@Mammyto4princesses think this pretty much confirms for me! Xx
  • Options
    Congratulations hun, wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months 🎉🎊 xx
  • Options
    Thank you so much ❤🤞xx