Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OPKs!!!

I really don’t know if I’m at fan of these things! My app said to start testing on cd 9. Today is cd 15 and my cycles are 27-30 days. I swear it got lighter today instead of darker. I got ewcm yesterday and we bd today but who knows where that peak is?!! 

Replies

• Options
    @milkmommy3 you could have just had a small rise and back down....you may have a peak later in your cycle.....my first month doing OPKs i started right after my period bc i didnt wanna accidently miss it.....maybe u will have a longer cycle this month
  • Options
    My app told me start on CD8 and I didn’t get peak until CD19. Keep testing 
  • Options
    Thanks ladies. I looked back at my last two months using opk and I peaked at cd 16 and cd 17. I also read you can have ewcm like 5 days before ovulation. Hopefully that means I am going to peak soon. 🤞 

Its really strange but I almost always start af dpo 10. I keep telling myself I’m going to stop testing and just “not try” but I’m so weak when it comes to POAS. It’s like I’m addicted to knowing when it comes. Uhh... it’s so stressful.