Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

OH is struggling to finish...

edited Oct 13, 2019 9:08AM in Trying to conceive
Hey guys I wonder if anyone can help me or have had the same issue, we've been trying for nearly a year with no success, recently my OH has been struggling to finish, I think he's feeling the pressure a bit too much. We've said we'll leave it this month and see what happens, is there anything else we can do has anyone else had the same issue? 

Replies

• Options
    I never had this problem even after 8months, but men are fragile if I may suggest to not tell him a word about where is cycle u are and if u are ovulating or not, Just seduce him randomly during whole cycle with focus on ovulation, when u take his mind of it, it may help. But a month break is definitely a good idea for starters.
  • Options
    Sexy underwear and seduction could help. And yes, just don’t mention the cycle day. X
  • Options
    Definitely keep ovulation to yourself! It becomes just about a baby and I suppose in the moment, that’s not sexy!!! Try to emphasise that it’s just for fun for a while and I’m sure he’ll relax and it will happen!
    baby dust to you.xxxx
  • Options
    Thanks guys, he doesn't really understand the cycles like he gets there's a bit where I'm more likely to get pregnant but that's about all. 

I guess I'm just worried especially with it happening more often now. I just want him to relax, I think the fact that we've increased the how often it's happening might have had an impact too as we were never ones to have loads before... 

Hopefully it'll sort itself out with a wee month off of trying.