Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC but come on

Hey guys so I was convinced I was pregnant I absolutely devastated
I normally come on around day 26 I got to day 28 yesterday no sign of a period

I have felt sick for the last 4 days and had the runs and my boobs are sore I had period pains day 23 to day 25 but all stopped so I was convinced I was. But I came on last night and I was so gutted. It's not a light period its my proper period and I have period pains.

I'm guessing its highely unlikely I could even still be pregnant now I have come on even though I have the symptoms

So annoying:(

Replies

• Options
    I’m so sorry 😔 unfortunately, all symptoms are pretty much the same for ovulation, period, and pregnancy. What I did last cycle is completely ignored all symptoms I was feeling and it really helped me a lot
  • Options
    @Jadeleanne90 dont worry hun its ok there is always next month...i know how u feel i just got my period n my hubby is one of those guys that think his thing will fall off if he bd with me and gets blood in his thing.....idk some ex told him that when he was a teen lol.....so i feel ya but its ok just spoil yourself eat some cookie dough have a glass of wine calm ur nerves with a hot bath it will be ok....im doing opks n bbt and have 4 different apps and even use preseed lol i fell like im giving it my all and failing but the only way to succeed is to get up on that hubby of urs and ride til u get what u want lol....our time is coming