Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Advice...are these early symptoms?

edited Oct 31, 2019 10:30AM in Trying to conceive
Hey everyone! I'm new to all this... i need some advice.. so me and hubby done the deed couple days before and on ovulation.. for the past 2 days now i have been having period like cramps.. mainly on one side.. but feels like my period is going to come that sort of pain. I'm not due to the 11th. I feel nauseous, tired and boobs sore.. un sure what to do.. online says i should have implantation signs tomrw... so any help??

Replies

• Options
    Rachel.a21Rachel.a21 Regular
    edited Oct 31, 2019 11:40AM
    How many dpo are you? Everyone gets a rise in progesterone after ovulation which causes those symptoms. My best advice would be to ignore any symptoms until you can test because they will drive you crazy. I had every symptom in the book my first month TTC and I got my period. It was harder to accept because I convinced myself I was pregnant. Best of luck 
  • Options
    Hi Rachel i am 7 days dpo.. my other 2 pregnanices i had no symtoms at all. Yeah I'll wait if my period comes and take it from there. Thanks! 
  • Options
    I didn’t have any symptoms with mine either, but every symptom when I’m not pregnant lol weird how our bodies work
  • Options
    Lol wish it was straight forward