Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

TTC hoping for a BFP in November! - Part 4

Hello everyone, 

This is a new continuation thread for the TTC hoping for a BFP in November Part 3, as the earlier thread has topped the 1k post limit.

We've posted a link to this new thread on the old thread, so hopefully everyone will be able to find it easily enough.

Enjoy! And wishing you all super baby dust. 

Replies

• Options
    FIRST <3
  • Options
    Second
  • Options
    third

• Options
    morning @MadDoda wish i could chat it up but sadly im headed to bed <3 excited to see who the first BFP is in part 4

@Sunflowerkisses Welcome to Nympho November hun <3
  • Options
    Hi, I'm Ri. I miscarried at 8 weeks on the 17 September and I'm absolutely gutted. Every day is a challenge honestly. Everyone around me has moved on and I'm still grieving. Anyway, we waited and didn't ttc the first month on doctors advice and I got a normal period (except very bad cramps). This month we decided to ttc again (because honestly waiting any longer wasn't an option in my mind) and now I'm confused. I got a positive OPK result on November 2nd and we did the deed on the 1st and 3rd. (we would have more but he was away all the other times.) Between then and now (15/11/19), Ive been getting bigger fuller sore boobs (got this before BFP last preg - like they grew a cup size OVERNIGHT lol), diahroea every almost every day (I got that with last preg) (sorry TMI), fatigue (got that before BFP last preg), bloating, mild nausea and I've been short of breath (had this BAD with last preg). The BIG thing though that I'm thinking is weird is I have cramping (very mild) and very very very light spotting since yesterday morning. Like it's increased since yesterday but its so light i would barely even call it spotting.. it more like brown blood tinged watery discharge. and there is so little of it that i dont have to wear a pad at all or even a panty liner. I got a negative test today but it was a really cheap test (probs not sensitive) and also they say you shouldn't get a positive until 2-3 days post implantation bleed, don't they? Last time i was pregnant i didn't get a positive until the day of my missed period and i had TONNES of BAD cramps for a week when i found out last time. I also had no implantation bleeding last pregnancy either. I don't know what to think. My husband and mum keep telling me to just be patient and calm down but I CAN'T. The need is so much worse now than before when we were ttc, because as weird as it sound I want to get back what I lost before. I've been waiting all day for my period to come and crush my happiness again, but it hasnt come. It's not due for 4 days by the way. but if the spotting was period, i would assume my period would come early with the spotting, but nothing.. the spotting started 5 days before period was expected (which i think is around the time impantation bleeding happens right?) I don't know. what do you guys think? Am I pregnant? or just wishful thinking? Any answers would be appreciated. I'm so desperate and alone. My husband works away 8 days at a time and I can't even call him until late at night.
  • Options
    @Catlady220 When did the the term Nympho November start?! Haha! Hilarious! 

Well last night I had a really weird vivid dream that my 9 month old niece said her first word (‘Harry Potter’ !!!)  and I then spend the rest of the dream sat on the arm of an armchair pretending to be a cat (which I’m blaming you ladies for after all the cat pics!) . Weirdly in my last pregnancy I had super weird dreams the 2 nights before my BFP- so I’m wishfully thinking this might be a sign! Plus I’m starting to feel a touch of nausea which I had very early before too. Darn this symptom spotting! 
  • Options
    @Sunflowerkisses you are not alone in this! I’m so sorry for your loss. I too had a miscarriage at 9 weeks in August and I totally get that desperate feeling of needing it to be pregnant again ASAP. I’m doing the same with over thinking everything, I’m scared if I feel the same as I did before my last BFP as that lead to a loss but also desperate for that to mean I’m pregnant again. You know the score with testing, if you have bleeding now wait at least 2-3 days before testing if you suspect implantation bleed. @MadDoda was great after my MC explaining about how it can mess up your cycle for a while. Best to try to keep busy and talk to us all! We are here for you!
  • Options
    thanks kelki, i guess i'll just have to wait. who knew something so natural could be so hard to achieve.
  • Options
    @Sunflowerkisses - I know, rather makes me wonder why I bothered to worry about NOT getting pregnant all those years! 
  • Options
    @Kelki @Sunflowerkisses
    Hi and welcome, 
    so sorry you both suffered recently, same for me in July.
    Sadly it engulfs you in a ton of emotions that are out of your control and some days are worse than others to get through! 
    The ladies on here are AMAZING! 
    We all have our individual stresses with this TTC process but I can assure u that u will be supported here! 
    Good luck to both of you on your journeys and sending lots of baby dust x
  • Options
    @Sunflowerkisses you are certainly not alone in the way you feel. I had a mmc at the beginning of last month which required me to have a surgical evacuation. It is truly heartbreaking. I still count the weeks now, I would of been 15 this Sunday. I just keep thinking to myself that there must of been something wrong with my baby for it’s heart to of stopped. It’s natures way I’m afraid and if my baby would of been to poorly for the outside world then so be it, that was gods choice. I do believe we will all go on to have our bfps again and when we do I know I will appreciate it so much more and treasure every moment- morning sickness included. 
    My husband works away a lot too, it’s hard. Last night I had to drive 150 miles to see him and stop with him as if had a peak opk! So I fully understand your desperation. Be kind to yourself hun. I’m hear if you want to chat xxx
  • Options
    @Catlady220 oh yes, lots of fun ☺️😉

@RememberToBreathe I actually made it home in record time, just under 2hrs..... I’m waiting for the speeding fines to come now 😬

well I think yesterday was definitely my peak opk as they have started to descend slightly, still high but not above 1. I did bbt this morning but the room we stopped in was freezing and the thermometer tip felt really cold when I stuck it in my mouth there was a small rise but nothing exciting, so il just wait to hopefully see a rise in the morning!! My uterus feels achey though and iv become really hot so I’m assuming I did ovulate overnight and progesterone has kicked in. 
  • Options
    🙋
  • Options
    @Sunflowerkisses I'm so sorry for your loss. I completely know where you are coming from when you say everyone else has moved on yet every day is still a struggle. I mc in Feb this year and have felt that way. It's still so hard. Have felt like my life has revolved around wanting to be pregnant again but have had to accept its going to take time. Wishing you all the best
  • Options
    HerestohopingHerestohoping Regular
    edited Nov 15, 2019 11:13AM
    I have still being checking here but have been trying to stay cool ladies for this cycle. Its going OK even though not sure if I will ov. I got a positive on cbd ovulation on Wednesday evening but still no temp rise. Lots of cm though which is ending now. Thinking maybe I got a surge but won't ov but really hoping I will. 

• Options
    thanks for the support ladies. It's oddly relieving to hear other people know how it feels, even though i wish no one ever had to go through it. I hope you all have good luck and baby dust to you all. xx
  • Options
    @Herestohoping I would carry on doing opks. When I fell pg in august my opk never went above 0.44 and I only opkd once a day. I believe I have just ovulated now and am waiting for a rise tomorrow . My cb dig opk literally went from static circle to flashing face one day then the next static smiley so out of interest I carried on with my cheap dip sticks, sure enough I did peak yesterday at 1.20 which is a record for me!! But if you look at @Catlady220 her opks were up and down for a while before she had that mammoth peak of over 2. I would continue to opk as you may not have had your true peak hence why you have no raised bbt. Good luck xx
  • Options
    I was 8 weeks too @Sunflowerkisses here if you ever need to talk. Our stories will become beautiful ones I'm sure. We are strong! Must believe it happens for a reason
  • Options
    Thanks @MrsH02 I will keep going . My peak on premom has never went above 0.6 and have been able to confirm ovulation with bbt but totally possible that it is still to come. I use the cbd which go from empty circle to solid smiley rather than the advanced as them ones were driving me crazy lol.

• Options
    @Herestohoping I got the advanced one and it literally went from one day to the next with a different face! I was hoping I’d have a couple of flashing ones before the static to give me more chances, but oh no and now in acted like a sex crave nympho maniac!!! At least iv got loads of sticks left for next month 😂

it was my scan at 8+5 that they found the hb had stopped. I had a scan 2 weeks before and everything was fine, hb seen and everything 😞 mc is just the most horrendous thing to go through, I hope any one of us doesn’t have to endure that pain and grief ever again. I still cry most days but am now trying to be positive and look forward to the future xx
This discussion has been closed.