Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP in December

1505152535456»

Replies

• Options
    @Catlady220 good morning to you too and everyone else. Iv got 2 separate bottles of preseed on the go 🙈 couldn’t find the open one when it mattered so opened another x

I’m also feeling more relaxed this month. If it happens it happens if it doesn’t well at least I can have a drink at Xmas and New Year!! 

@RememberToBreathe I can’t begin to tell you how relieved I am about the not having to drive. I actually think that’s helped me to relax too x

@Lonestar charts looking good. I just try not to read to much into dips as it may just be slight fluctuations, but it’s still up so 🤞🏻 for you x

@Aliciab90 they are huge cycles, since my coils been out I started on pregnacare conception and my cycles gone straight in to a 27 day cycle, I have heard a few people say vitamins can help regulate. I’m also going to accupuncture and that can work wonders for regulating your cycle x

@MadDoda I’m sure all your revision and hard work will pay off soon, when does your course actually finish? It it in line with usual uni academic years? x

@Emmy012 🤞🏻 Af stays away for you today or weds. We need to see some more bfps this month x
  • Options
    Hi everyone. 
    This thread has topped the post limit, so please head over to this new one.
    Hoping for a BFP in December - Part 2. 
    Thank you, and wishing you all BFP's on the new thread. 
This discussion has been closed.