Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

No PMS symptoms and late period but negative test

Has anyone been in the same boat?! I have a 27-28 day cycle and have been using flow for 2 years, looking back through it I have never come on any later than day 28. I always get ovulation cramping around day 14 so have always been hopeful that when ttc it might be easy for us. I also suffer with really bad pms so around a week before I’m due on my boobs are in agony, along with cramping, a flare up of spots around my jaw and bad mood swings. I’m now on day 34 of my cycle and have had no pms symptoms for the first time ever, I felt ovulation cramps around day 14 so I am pretty sure I ovulated on time. It is possible that I could be pregnant as we used the pull out method a day before my cramping started, so I took a first response test around day 31 which was negative! I don't know if I should take another one yet because surely I would of gotten a positive result 3 days late if I was?! And if AF does decide to come, it won’t be any time soon as I’ve not had the usual pms symptoms yet at all! And the only pregnancy symptom I have had is the smell of coffee making me feel sick. We’re not actually ttc but have been fairly relaxed with contraception for around a year, but have spoken about starting to ttc in the next few months so I would be over the moon if i was pregnant. 

Replies

• Options
    Maybe your period is late. Sometimes when cycle changes you can expect some delays. But ideally you would have to do pregnancy test if af doesnt arrive in 2 to 3 days. If you have had sex during your most fertile days you shouldnt be surprised with positive pregnancy results. So I hope you will find the answer.