Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Bbt for ovulation help

Hi just seeing if you guys could help, I got my positive opk on cd13 which is the column in purple, does it look like iv ovulated yet by my temps? I’m not sure! Thanks xx

Replies

• Options
    Hi, I'm not a fan of this app, I like fertility friend most coz it's easy to read. First u got flat lines which means u got 1decimal place thermometer. Most of time it doesn't matter, but at ov time u don't know if ur temp went up or down and that does matter. Or do you get such flat lines on two dp thermometer? Anyway it does seem to confirm that u ovulated but it's still to little data to be sure. Ff analyses data for u and helps reading ur chart if u want to try. If ur temp stays as it is ATM,  then u definitely ovulated, but could be either cd13 or cd14.
  • Options
    Hi, I suggest you use the app fertility friend. It’s really helpful and will mark your ovulation for you following a triple rise in your temps. It’s also a lot easier to use then premom for bbt. @MadDoda is excellent as reading charts so she may be able to look at it for you x
  • Options
    Thanks guys for tour comments, I put the data into fertility friend and this is what it’s like, is this more clearer? X
  • Options
    It's similar, but ff didn't mark ovulation. Which means u probably ov on cd14 and if u add temp tomorrow it should put a cross on ur chart.
  • Options
    Ok, thank you. Just get worried that cause my temp hasn’t gone up massively I haven’t ovulated. 
  • Options
    It's still impossible to be sure but as I said if ur temps will keep today's level then that's clear pattern shift. So all u can do is bd just in case and see next few days.
  • Options
    Hi it did what you said and put my ovulation date in after I put my temp in this morn :) thanks for your help! X

• Options
    Your welcome, good luck.