Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Late AF 19DPO - BFNs - any advice?

Hi,

some of you may have seen my comments on other threads but I’m looking for advice please.

I’m in month 8 of TTC, early MC in May.

I’m currently 4 days late for AF. It was due on Sunday. I’ve done about 10 tests and all but 1 looked negative (the 1 that looked positive was a Tesco blue dye so not reliable) all negatives after that including this morning.

im just looking for a bit of advice on what I should do? Should I ask Dr for a blood test if still nothing by monday?

Or is it extremely unlikely that I am pregnant this month due to how late I am. It would surely show by now right? I think I OV on 9/10th nov but I only got the flashy smileys this month on clear blue digital ovulation kit I never seen the solid before running out of kits. But we did DTD every day for like 9 days in total over the period inc 3 days after I ran out.

Anyway has anyone heard of someone having BFPs after 19DPO and having a healthy pregnancy? Or should I just give up hope lol!

Replies

• Options
    That's why I don't like those smileys, strips give u more insight... You probably ovulated very late, when did u see last flashing smiley and which CD are U? 
  • Options
    Thanks for responding, Yeah i think I’ll just go back to strips! I got my solid smile month before after 4 days of flashing so assumed it’d be similar this month

So I think first flashing one was on the 6th and we did couple days before this and then everyday till the 12th.

last flashing one was 10 November when I ran out. 
    We also DTD on 18th but I thought was out window so that was just for fun lol. 

I’m CD 37 today & my average cycle is 32days xx

• Options
    With ttc changes to cycle will happen sooner or later, u can't assume it will stay the same with all stress. So it can be ur ovulation was delayed and that caused longer cycle. If u had last flashing at 10th it's still long time since. So it's hard to say what is happening. I would give it mb another week and then consider talking to dr, coz they usually don't rly care until ur af is 2weeks late. Hope u get ur answers soon. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda thanks for the advice! I’ll hold tight & see what happens over the weekend I’m sure AF will rear her head soon lol
  • Options
    AF arrived this morning after 7 days! On to next cycle 😅 opk strips ordered so I don’t miss any other late ovulations! X