Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Completely lost

I had my period October 30th thru Nov 5th. According to my period tracker my fertility time was Nov 5th-11th and my ovulation date was Nov 10th. I have PCOS so fertility is wonky. My boyfriend lives out of state but we got together on the 13th and 14th of Nov.
I took a pregnancy test the day before my period was expected got a very faint positive but not in the allotted time frame. I got my period but it was only 2 1/2 which is not normal for me. I had a few clots but nothing like my typical. I took a test today but it was inconclusive (the test line was there but there was a white horizontal line in the control window) after about a hour the white line disappeared and I saw a very faint line but just assumed it was just my eyes. My left breast has been sore and painful to the touch since the 17th of Nov. I woke up looking forward to the smell of turkey cooking but I woke up nauseous instead.
Any advice will help

Replies

• Options
    Emz1990Emz1990 Regular
    edited Nov 28, 2019 9:08PM
    Do you have any photos of your tests? 

I’m more or less in the same boat but having spotting (well tiny bits when I wipe.. sorry tmi) Dates are also the same as yours!
  • Options
    Wow that's crazy. I threw away the original tests thinking I'm going nuts, but since that post my period either started again or implantation. It stopped yesterday before I got up at sometime and started back up today around 9am. Not heavy not cramping just like a bit more than wiping 
  • Options
    Next pic is tmi
  • Options
    Sorry tmi
  • Options
    That was the most blood I got for the whole day. My period quit....again! This is so frus
  • Options
    Annoying isn’t it. I’ve woke up and no blood on pad at all. What’s going on? 

How long have you been TTC?
  • Options
    2 years this time around. What about you?
  • Options
    Emz1990Emz1990 Regular
    edited Nov 29, 2019 1:30PM
    6 months this time so not too long. This cycle I thought we had done it with AF being late, still no sign of it

Are you testing again?
  • Options
    Did you try going to the doctor to get blood tests? They will be able to tell your for sure. It definitely sounds like you are pregnant though!! 
  • Options
    I called my doctor and was told to retest next week and call back with the results.  Which I did. Looked negative she said okay doesn't sound like you need an appointment. We aren't taking your insurance anyways and the....HUNG UP on me!
    Today my period was suppose to start it has been 47 days since my last period...BFN, no symptoms, so just waiting for AF to show her ugly head
  • Options
    What about you Emperor? Any changes?
  • Options
    Mamaof2 said:
    I called my doctor and was told to retest next week and call back with the results.  Which I did. Looked negative she said okay doesn't sound like you need an appointment. We aren't taking your insurance anyways and the....HUNG UP on me!
    Today my period was suppose to start it has been 47 days since my last period...BFN, no symptoms, so just waiting for AF to show her ugly head
    OMG that is horrible!! I guess I would just retest in a few days and see what happens. If it stays at a BFN and you have no symptoms, I have heard it is possible for a period to be skipped due to stress, so it may just be that this isn't the time. Still though, that is such a weird situation.

And I got my period this weekend so still nothing :( This is getting incredibly frustrating and heartbreaking...