Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Hoping For A BFP in December - Part 2

Hi everyone,
This is the continuation thread for Hoping For A BFP in December as the previous thread has topped the 1k post limit.
Wishing you all the best of luck trying. 

Replies

• Options
    ❤️
  • Options
    Hi all :) 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 that’s really good to know! Might try an experiment and see if my cycles normalise!
  • Options
    hiya

Im on cd8, haven't BD yet this cycle we had family over yesterday and by the time they had gone we were too tired. im not too hopeful for this month as we haven't been taking our vits since the last MC, will start them again after New years x
  • Options
    @RememberToBreathe thanks hun. It's good u had to e time for itself, it's very needed si times, but u can complain to us any time remember. Hugs

@MrsH02 thanks, but I do t revise as much as I would like coz I got no time. If I could I would study more. Yes it's normal academic year. 
  • Options
    @MrsH02 oh no to you both being sick, but hooray for not having to commute to BD. You do get the award for most miles driven for a quick BD 😁😍🤣 this will certainly be a nice change this time. 

@RememberToBreathe so much love to you! I totally understand the thinking if wanting a break but also not wanting to miss the opportunity. I feel that way a lot, and can never take a true break bc I just don't want to miss my chance. Be extra kind to yourself, ttc can be so tough.

@maddoda you're going to slay those exams!! Big love
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 thanks girl! One done, two to go. Tomorrow is really hard one, I just got home, ate, having cappacino and gonna start studying again ehhh. Is ur cold gone Yet? Any more surprise bd? :D
  • Options
    I think this is definitely it for me. The line is darker. Leaving Frer for tomorrow as well. I already got some symptoms that I had with ny first daughter and my breast is feeling hard and full as well. My eyesight changed too. I have stopped breastfeeding like over 6 months ago and my daughter is 4 in 3 days so I know the feeling all too well. Now to watch the lines progress and waiting for darker FRER. My temperature is higher again as well. Sending my chart. Fingers crossed for all of you for BFP and sticky beans. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda still here but I can breath through my nose now at least so congestion is lifting. I feel pretty good today. And DH surprised me last night and initiated! 2 days in a row!! My mind is blown. Now if only he keeps this up for Wednesday and Thursday. 🤞 Best of luck with the studying. You'll slay that test tomorrow!! Do you get a break after?

@Joanbe wow congratulations!! 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 good ur getting better, fx for more sex haha. Thanks alot, im worried about tomorrow, I will definitely rest just tomorrow and then get rdy for next Tuesday. That will be last and I can enjoy Xmas and start crazy work out again. 
  • Options
    @MadDoda it will be so nice to get back to routine and self care! 
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 yeah and have sex again lol xd. Until next semester kills me. 
  • Options
    @Joanbe aw congrats hun!
  • Options
    @Joanbe many congrats xxx
  • Options

@MadDoda good luck for next exam you have worked so hard xx
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 glad you are starting to feel better and OH has the horn lol x
  • Options
    @Wishingforbaby3 me too 🤭 how are you!?
  • Options
    I am CD17 had peak OPK yesterday and we are covered with BD twice yesterday and the day before, another silent later I have EWCM today and OPK has dropped so I think OV today or tomorrow excited we nailed it literally text  book lol last month OV was CD19 x
  • Options
    Hooray for consistency!! @Wishingforbaby3 get that BD today!! almost time for the tww
  • Options
    @PinkSnow410 I mean BD sex isn’t the same as getting the horn and just doin it but it’s defo better than none at all we had such a lovely day yesterday too watched films, fire on nice food literally perfect Sunday and I slept like the proverbial baby lol x
This discussion has been closed.