Forum homeโ€บ Getting pregnantโ€บ Trying to conceive
๐Ÿšจ Advance warning ๐Ÿšจ This forum will be closing on 1st May โ€“ please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

1dpo anyone want company?

One dpo anyone in the same boat and wants company on the tww ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜’?ย 
ยซ1

Replies

• Options
    @90schick
    I'm here again!! 3 dpo! How are you?? Xx
  • Options
    @Fieldyxx hey ๐Ÿ™‚ I wondered how you were doingย  how's things... How many times did u manage the bd this time ๐Ÿ˜‚, yes just one dpo and I'm curious again ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚xx
  • Options
    Still plodding along but nice and busy with work and run up to Xmas!! How are you!?
    Well since coming off af every other day and then the day I got a positive opk we dtd and the next day I was aiming to do atleast 3 days in a row but we was so shattered come Sunday night we got in bed and got too comfy ๐Ÿคญ๐Ÿคฃย 
    Have you managed to get in the bd'ing this cycle? ๐Ÿ˜
    Ahhh good old tww aye! On a positjbe this should be the quickest tww so far with it being Xmas this will fly by with so much going on!ย 
    When is AF due!? Xx

• Options
    @Fieldyxx I'm OK thanks I have a scan Friday to check everything is OK in uterus etc as have had twinges and pain for mths on and offย  . I keep getting bv at least once a mth which worries me aswel. According to my premom app I'm due on Xmas eveย  so if I'm pregnant it will show up before then. Yes we did bd last weds then Sunday night positive opk and last night. Let's see what this mth brings... Remind me what cycle ur on ? This is my 6th....the miscarriage back in June really messed my body up by looks of itย  never took this long before. Are you off the alcohol then till you find out for sure? Xmas and all ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ…๐Ÿ˜ฌ
  • Options
    Aw OK, I hope it all goes well with the scan I'm trying to get one of those for my bad period and other symptoms will push it again if I get af this month as I've stopped taking what they gave me for pain I realised I prevents ovulation ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    What is a bv? Xx
    OK that's good so you've covered ov!! Wow I really really hope this is your month ๐Ÿ˜
    Sorry to hear mc has messed your body up I cant imagine how hard it been โค๏ธย 
    I'm also in cycle 6 of ttc 3dpo atm (I think) I don't think I manged to the peak on opk this month as I've Been to busy to test as much as I worked days and then evenings too last week ๐Ÿ˜– but I defo caught very high if not positive on Saturday so I'm going with the 7th being ov and 3dpo as on Sunday lh was barely picked up.ย 
    Yep no drinking for me for now I have the girls round this weekend for take aways and films instead ๐Ÿ˜ I'll know before Xmas as I'm due af 22nd so I good timing lol xx

• Options
    @Fieldyxx do you know what causes your pain at all ? Yes I would see gp and tell them ur concerns especially as your ttc. Bv is bacterial vaginosis it's caused by a upset of the healthy bacteria in the vagina.... Tbh it seems to be caused by semen.. Sorry for the information ! It's not a std but iv heard things about that and possibly miscarriage worries. Not the best while ttc just adds to the worry. I got my high opk Sunday evening so would of ovulated probably Monday. I hope this is your mth too,.be great if we wer together ! If not keep our chins up ๐Ÿ‘xx
  • Options
    @90schick no I did go Dr's twice about it since May and they told me I have dysmenorrhoea which basically just means bad pms but I do worry it's not just that but was told to take methonamic accid (not steroidal anti implamatory) but I've hear a lot about it being no good for ttc as it stops the process you need for your body to release your egg at ov so I won't be taking it now. I did go Dr's before I knew that becuase my older sister said if you get pregnant it can cause birth defects but Dr's said no it will be fine as long as you haven't got it in your system when you concieve so no help there really... Didn't take it last month and luckily pain wasn't as bad as normal won't be taking it this month either if the pain is bad this month I'll go a and e and demand for some investigation to be done as Dr's won't till u haven't concieve after a year and never had a smear as I'm only 23.
    Oh no that must be a pain ๐Ÿ˜ž not what you need for ttc have Dr's suggested anything that can help with that? And don't worry about tmi we're all girls here and ttc is all tmi ๐Ÿคฃ
    Ahh OK that's good fingers crossed for this month I hope we both get our bfp ๐Ÿคžโค๏ธ atleast were on the tww wait together!
    Do you normally get cramps at ovulation time?
    I normally get the twinges on my side but only once and then gone but this month I got for longer and then intense for about 4 hours in my lower back and lower tummy I had to sit down 4 dpo today still getting twinges and waves of cramps like period pains on and off.. Hoping its not a bad thing ๐Ÿ˜–xx
  • Options
    @Fieldyxx it's just a extra concern that you don't need when ttc isn't it ๐Ÿ˜’, iv only been getting these symptoms since the miscarriage in June but my gp hasn't been very concerned about anything I've told her pains or recurrent bvย  she hasn't suggested anything that I can do to stop it from coming back ๐Ÿ˜”, I'm going to another gp just b4 Xmas to get second opinion . I had really awful pains first time my last period so much that it reminded me of early labour pains I cudnt sleep, iv never had that with a period b4ย  be glad to get this scan done Friday . My boobs are sore already are yours ? Some mths I hav got sore and some I haven't. Had a few twinges and cramps last mth after ovulation and thought maybe it was pregnancy but no ๐Ÿ™„ so hard when you analyse every little thing isn't it . Xx
  • Options
    @90schick hey, Iโ€™m at 7dpo and slowly going crazy haha Googling every little symptom ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ™„ why do we do this to ourselves!ย 
  • Options
    Iโ€™ve been really good and havenโ€™t drank for 4 weeks (no idea how Iโ€™ve managed ๐Ÿคฃ) Iโ€™ve got a Christmas party on Friday which will be 9dpo, so too early to test...Iโ€™m worried drinking will hinder my chances, but at the same time youโ€™ve got to live your life still!ย 
  • Options
    @Gem2019 hey .... Yes I know we are just so impatient ๐Ÿ˜ฌ. 4 weeks is great going !! I find it hard not to drink when I don't even know if I'm pregnant or notย  , at 9dpo you won't hinder your chances but I'd advise only to have a glass or soย  . Iv drank during my tww before and been pregnant and it hasn't done any harm but after a miscarriage back in June it's made me alot more aware and nervous about health etc x
  • Options
    @Gem2019 I meant when I didn't know I was pregnant I still drank during the tww x
  • Options
    @90schick Iโ€™m really sorry to hear that, I get that would make you more worried/aware of health.ย 
    Fingers crossed for a bfp soon, and wouldnโ€™t it be great if it could be before Christmas....although I keep telling myself if itโ€™s not this cycle on the bright side I can drink over Christmas ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿ˜ฉ
    Thanks for the advice, lots of people on these forums say the same thing, Iโ€™ll try and limit to just the one.ย 

I thought Iโ€™d stock up on some Tescoโ€™s ย tests yesterday and what did I do..took one of them โ€˜just incaseโ€™ at 6dpo. Obviously negative ๐Ÿ™„ xx
  • Options
    @Gem2019 yes lol I get what ur sayin about bright side if negative drinking over Xmas new year lol, I know iv done early tests myself even tho I know really ๐Ÿ™„, tesco ones although cheap aren't very good and they have awful blue dye which aren't good. Leav it untill 11dpo and get a first response although that is still early, some don't show up till after x
  • Options
    90schick said:
    @Fieldyxx it's just a extra concern that you don't need when ttc isn't it ๐Ÿ˜’, iv only been getting these symptoms since the miscarriage in June but my gp hasn't been very concerned about anything I've told her pains or recurrent bvย  she hasn't suggested anything that I can do to stop it from coming back ๐Ÿ˜”, I'm going to another gp just b4 Xmas to get second opinion . I had really awful pains first time my last period so much that it reminded me of early labour pains I cudnt sleep, iv never had that with a period b4ย  be glad to get this scan done Friday . My boobs are sore already are yours ? Some mths I hav got sore and some I haven't. Had a few twinges and cramps last mth after ovulation and thought maybe it was pregnancy but no ๐Ÿ™„ so hard when you analyse every little thing isn't it . Xx
    I know its very annoying and defo book another app. Unfortunately you have to bug the Dr's to get anywhere atm..ย 
    Good luck with your scan tomorrow hope it all goes well, hopefully you'll get your bfp this month and it have to worry about next af being painful but if af finds her way I hope it's not like last month ๐Ÿ˜˜ย 
    Well when I first come off the mini pill I got majour painful massive boobs that went the week before af but I don't really get that symptom anymore but have felt a few twinges in boobs and a little more full but nothing majour..ย 
    Ah OK hopefully the twinges go it's mostly in the day when Im walking around it I got majour throbbing pain lower left back last night walking to the car after walking round shops was enough to want to find a seat to sit in lol probably just another different symptom for this month it changes all the time lol @90schick xxx

• Options
    @Fieldyxx some doctors aren't very thorough at all ๐Ÿ˜ž, when are you gna be able to hold off on testing till? ๐Ÿ˜ฌ, see if I can go till 8 9 dpo or so .. I'm awful ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ, thanks so much for the wishes for tmrw.... I just hope I don't wee myself I hate having to drink alot and hold it ๐Ÿ˜ณ๐Ÿ˜ณ xx
  • Options
    No they're not they're a bloody pain and make you feel like your making a fuss about nothing lolย 
    Ahh OK so what date will you be testing?
    Oh no I feel your pain! I've never been able to hold my wee for long ๐Ÿ˜‚
    Not sure when to test but I'll defo have to do it latest morning of the 20th as I have my work do that night and drinks lol so that will be two days before af is due xx
  • Options
    @Fieldyxx il be using first response, 19th or sumthin il probably test which will be 10dpo and there after .... ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿ˜ฌ Keep in touch when you do fingers crossed for you ๐ŸŽ…๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘
  • Options
    @Fieldyxx if bfn at least we can both get hammered ๐ŸŽ„๐ŸŽ„๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿฅ‚๐Ÿฅ‚
  • Options
    @90schick so we will be testing roughly the same time!!
    Yeah that's it atleast we will be busy this month if its bfn for us but funfrd crossed for us both ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿคž๐Ÿ˜˜ keep me posted too xx