Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Is this a positive?

So the first picture I tested three days ago, I noticed a very faint line. Today I tested again and I had a bit stronger faint line which is the second picture. I tried testing with clear blue and it says negative. Of course I’m testing early, but I’m pretty confused. I was wondering what everyone thinks. I’ll most likely be going to get a blood test Monday just to see. 

Replies

• Options
    I can defo see this, also it looks a little bit more noticeable than the first one! Fingers crossed x
  • Options
    Hi! 
    How early are you testing? When is AF due? I can definitely see the line. Did it show up in the allotted time frame? The clear blue digitals require A LOT more HCG (if that’s that one you used) so because it’s early you may not have enough yet. I’d definitely wait 2 days and retest! It doubles every 48 hours. Good luck!!
  • Options
    I am testing about 9 days before my period is due. Yes it showed up within 3-5 minutes. 
  • Options
    i had this last mth which wasn't a positive, only way to check is if it gets darker 
  • Options
    9 days before period is very early to test. I would wait until closer to Af is due personally 
  • Options
    I see the line on that last test, have you done another today x