Forum home Getting pregnant Trying to conceive
🚨 Advance warning 🚨 This forum will be closing on 1st May – please see our pinned thread for more information.
Options

Alrighty - here we go - a *TMI* Implantation Bleed[?!] Pic for your votes!

BrittyWittyBrittyWitty Regular
edited Jan 8, 2020 12:18PM in Trying to conceive
Seeing people do this on here makes me feel comfortable enough...but what do you think of this guy from this afternoon?

At 2am, I woke up feeling so hot and i have the window open and i live in norway!  I removed my blankets and i got this sharp stab pain that vibrated up to my naval.  After about a half hour at most, it was gone.  And then this blob!  

Could it be??...(sorry, its still gross, but thanks in advance!)  

Replies

• Options
    Oh, its brown by the way...just this clean streak of ewwie.  Im on 8 dpo.
  • Options
    im not sure what that is, Ive not seen anyone post like that before, have you done a test?
  • Options
    Amnx said:
    im not sure what that is, Ive not seen anyone post like that before, have you done a test?
    Really?  I see them often in forums.  And everyone experiences it differently.  Which is why I had to ask myself.....  Im at 10dpo.  I dont want to test yet.  Maybe 14/15.  But besides this, the signs are there.  Im not nervous about being able to get pregnant...Im nervous about being able to stay preg...
  • Options
    give it a few days and do a test :)
  • Options
    Will do.  Hoping for good news to share.
  • Options
    I honestly have never seen ‘implantation’ bleeding like this nor have I seen anyone post something similar 🙈 but without tryna scare you that kinda looks like the lining of your womb which indicates miscarriage.. 
  • Options
    FX for you

@WelshGirrl that's what I was trying to say that I haven't seen it look like this before on this forum.
  • Options
    @WelshGirrl  Im skeptical and hopeful as its def not the color or clot that of a miscarriage...  I just want to wait and see.
  • Options
    Actually that is the colour of womb/uterus lining.. but fingers crossed. I wouldn’t say that was implantation bleeding though 
  • Options
    WelshGirrl
    Do you know why it would happen at 8dpo and not shed when AF is due?  Its hard to google a concrete answer on what is going on.
  • Options
    Cause it would be classed as a ‘missed miscarriage’ as far as I know.. but I don’t wanna set your mind on this as it could be nothing but I’ve honestly never seen implantation like that before.. miscarriage don’t necessarily shed when af is due x
  • Options
    @MadDoda may be able to help with this xx
  • Options
    Is it stretched CM tinged brown or is it solid tissue?
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    Is it stretched CM tinged brown or is it solid tissue?
    @MadDoda . thank you for joining the conversation.  I touched it with the tissue, not my fingers.. :/ . (regret this now)

Examining it that way, it was CM.  I've had long stretches of white CM before (not regularywhich is what I thought this resembled.  I didnt notice solids.  

This is my first time ttc.  And Ive never experienced the cramps I described nor something this dark brown.  
  • Options
    How did u confirm ovulation? If u didn't use opk, and this is CM in brown colour it could be from ovulation, it could be implantation too  if could be random old blood coming out. Cramps are always associated with expelling larger amount of CM at once. U would recognise tissue, it's usually white stained with old brown blood or fresh red. Clots look differently too. Nothing to worry if it's just singular occurance. If u have no pain or smells, weird discharge, it should be all fine. Impossible to guess the reason. Just forget it and move on! Ur supposedly in second half of tww, not long left. Good luck
  • Options
    Actually it looks more like tissue. Anyway it happens that some gets retained and expelled randomly later. Not always with af. Definitely not an mc at this stage in cycle. 
  • Options
    BrittyWittyBrittyWitty Regular
    edited Jan 10, 2020 5:55PM

@MadDoda

Yes, opk was used.  While I have a bit of cramping today, it is def a big relief from what ive felt from the 8-9.  There are no smells or anything funky going on since then.

Thank you for your sharing this information - the more I have, the more at ease I feel.  I appreciate it. 

Whatever happens, happens.  I remain hopeful.
    Thank you again.
  • Options
    MadDoda said:
    Actually it looks more like tissue. Anyway it happens that some gets retained and expelled randomly later. Not always with af. Definitely not an mc at this stage in cycle. 
    I see...so whether its cm or tissue, this can be considered a normal thing?
  • Options
    Sometimes for some reason during ur period not everything is removed, it's fairly common and can be a reason for very crampy af next time round. So if it's just once and there is no other symptoms which worry u, I wouldn't pay much attention to it, but ofc u could consult dr to ease ur mind. 

If u used opk time is consistent with possible implantation, but whole looking closer at this, I think it's more likely af leftover. 

Either way I keep my fx for ur bfp.